HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12

I think this should be in everyone's signature :
Batman pre-orders up on Friday august 12; shipping late october.

I don't. The sig should read:

Batman pre-ordering October 12th, shipping late August, as jye4ever was so kind to point out.

The first is the most clear and grounded in reality (somewhat)... ____ gets weirder in 2.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM"]‪Metal Gear Solid 2 - Colonel Campbell Craziness‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Pass!

Can live without.

is this going to be limited like the secret project iron man? in other words do i have to PO this as soon as it goes up or will it be around for months?

Since all these three are/were Toy Fairs Exclusive and the way things went with Secret Project IM, very less likely that it will be around for hours, leave alone months (maybe minutes :dunno).

e0f7a5fe073cd200dec0b67457723d79eae02fd7.jpg

Since all these three are/were Toy Fairs Exclusive and the way things went with Secret Project IM, very less likely that it will be around for hours, leave alone months (maybe minutes :dunno).

e0f7a5fe073cd200dec0b67457723d79eae02fd7.jpg

Yeah the batman figure should sell out well before the pred figure goes up for preorder two hours later. I'm thinking it will go in 5-10 minutes top. Probably sooner than that.

Yeah the batman figure should sell out well before the pred figure goes up for preorder two hours later. I'm thinking it will go in 5-10 minutes top. Probably sooner than that.

And we all said the same about the Reeve Superman. :lol

I hope the same thing happens with this figure as with Superman. I hope all those scalpers who bought out the exclusives to create a false market get what they deserve.

300.00 for a wayne head sculpt. What a load of bull!

And we all said the same about the Reeve Superman. :lol

True! But I'm thinking this one will sell out based on the assumption that SS will have "limited" quantities. But who knows:dunno

I don't get why people would bend over backwards for scalpers on this set anyway considering there will be a new TDKR line in the not so distant future. :dunno

I'm sure Sideshow has sold exclusives that were highly valued. Do they get massive server slowdowns where you're hoping your complete checkout goes through without risking refreshing?

True! But I'm thinking this one will sell out based on the assumption that SS will have "limited" quantities. But who knows:dunno

The only people making that assumption are the ____tards too lazy to read 5 pages back. Let them feed the scalpers while we all enjoy the Batman they were too dumb to figure out how to order. :lol

TDKR has nothing to do with this costume, that's why.

So I was reading a few pages back...and the dude that did the video review of batman did not answer how he got three...he said he got a VIP friend...but 3 batmen?!? Wow...guy's loaded

After a long walk in the park, enjoying sunsets in the beach and inviting her to dinner, my wallet said no. I think I'd have to pass on Wayne :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back