HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in Spooktacular (10.24 - 10.

As long as there's no fiasco of an extremely small amount of these being available when it goes up for order in Oct, i'm happy for the delay - seriously need time to save haha

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in Spooktacular (10.24 - 10.

need to start saving now trust it to be in amongst the busiest time i have for stuff on PO : IM Mark V, Capt. America, and CR Supes. Then again will make for a good xmas just need the 89' Joker and Bats to go up now :clap

On another note i really hope these are a general release, i hope this is HT calling the scalpers bluff and i hope the scalpers themselves get stuck with loads of these and they end up losing severe amounts of money would be a real shame... that hairy guy wont be able to afford a haircut then :)

Hahaha awesome, I can pre-order it on my Birthday! :D

Oh great! Looks like I'll be on holiday when it goes up for order, with no way of getting online.

thats pretty rough, if you like i could get you one and then re-sell it for three times what its worth ?? :1-1:

So sideshow will have this instock when we order it ?

Hey, Guys. There's no possible way I'll be around for the preorder for this. Can someone message me? I have an idea whereas one of the folks who will be able to preorder this could possibly order me one in my absence? You'll obviously get prepaid when the price is determined.
Thanks

is BBTS going to also have it?

So sideshow will have this instock when we order it ?

Here we go, next round of questions please!

Will it be in stock?
When will it deliver?
Will it be a full release or still exclusive?
Will it contain a sideshow exclusive item as a bonus?
Does sideshow ship internationally?
Can I haz cheezburger?

:rotfl:slap

What does general release mean? ..will it still cost around $400?

Will it be in stock?
When will it deliver?
Can I haz cheezburger?

The most important of all questions :lol

:hi5:

Will it be in stock?
When will it deliver?
Can I haz cheezburger?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

4000 Batman Begins does not seem like to many. I wonder how many SS will have to sell? I think they will sell out fast...

Found someone to help me out. Cool.

Here's another question, Intothevoid, does SSC usually announce a price beforehand?
Sorry for all the questions. Some on here aren't seasoned 1/6 vets.

Will it be in stock?
When will it deliver?
Can I haz cheezburger?

:lol i was being sarcastic

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST (or later)

This seems reasonable, since this is a HT product and SSC is only the distributor for this figure. HT is calling the shots and not SS and so they are probably seeing the demand for this figure and re-assessing the situation to make it more profitable for them and to give more opportunity for collectors.

Makes sense to me.

So SSC is only one going to be carrying this figure?

Found someone to help me out. Cool.

Here's another question, Intothevoid, does SSC usually announce a price beforehand?
Sorry for all the questions. Some on here aren't seasoned 1/6 vets.

Haha no worries - I think the price goes up with the pre-order so not beforehand

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST (or later)

Ok so i did more snooping around. As you all know i contacted 2 different people from SS via IM (see pic above) and was told that the figures were to be "General Release".

I was under the assumption that General Release meant that it would be available to other retailers that order directly from SS (E.g BBTS, AlterEgoComics, etc, etc)

I called SS directly to get a better understanding of what "General Release" meant and according to Karen she had no clue whatsoever what that meant. All she knows at this point is that it will be available during Spooktacular week.

I asked her if she had any idea wether or not SS would offer it to thier 3rd party retailers and again she does not know, since they still had yet to set up any meetings or contact any of thier 3rd party retailers about planned future announcments (Which they seem to do either monthly or when special event are to be announced)

This was confirmed by Josh from AlterEgo comics who says they have not heard of any changes that allow them to carry the figure, unless SS does indeed decide to change it. Just rememer its still early on in the game. Whos to say whan can happen in the next 90 days.

Hope that helps clears the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back