HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in Spooktacular (10.24 - 10.

Take this as a blessing guys, means you can save up, or keep that other figure you were gonna have to cancel/sell.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in Spooktacular (10.24 - 10.

Personally I am really glad they pushed this back to late October. Gives me time to replenish some funds!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST (or later)

I don't think that means Sideshow distributors will get some to sell, does it?
Buying directly from Sideshow means paying more than 100% more for the figure for me, so I'll avoid doing that if I can. 2x more is still less than $700 + shipping though lol.

I honeslty cant say, companies like BBTS,AlterEgoComics who purchase directly from SS may carry it but dont quote me on that.

The best thing to do is to contact those retailers to see if they have heard anything. Im waiting on a response from the emails i sent and from a local dealer who purchases directly from SS.

Trust me, id rather purchase from 2ndary vendor myself. I live 15-20 minutes a way from SS and just to order direclty from them I have to pay Tax and S/H, since there are no walkin pickups.

I honeslty cant say, companies like BBTS,AlterEgoComics who purchase directly from SS may carry it but dont quote me on that.

The best thing to do is to contact those retailers to see if they have heard anything. Im waiting on a response from the emails i sent and from a local dealer who purchases directly from SS.

Trust me, id rather purchase from 2ndary vendor myself. I live 15-20 minutes a way from SS and just to order direclty from them I have to pay Tax and S/H, since there are no walkin pickups.

Cool! THanks for the heads up! :hi5:

I honestly cant say, companies like BBTS,AlterEgoComics who purchase directly from SS may carry it but dont quote me on that.
Jeff at AE told me a few weeks ago that as far as he knows they will not be carrying it. AE told me this before SDCC so that may have changed, but the guy yesterday knew about Spooktacular and still said he wouldn't have it for preorder. :dunno

I think at this point it is everyone's guess but delaying it for another few months is most likely indicating increased quantity.

I doubt toys2 will be getting this now.

Last edited:

If it's a regular release during Spook, that means it can go up at any time without warning and it can still sellout. It would depend on how many Sideshow can get their hands on.

If it's a 3am posting, the _____ing will be legendary. :devil

New collector here... What is Sideshow's Spooktacular? Does it involve massive discounts?

For the past month since SS announced they were going to carry this figure Ive practically been stocking their website and waiting for the oppertunity to get this bad boy. Ive also been racking my brain trying to figure out a way to pay for this thing. Now that SS has released the details I can finally rest easy. IMO I think this is great because it gives me a much needed break and time to replenish my funds. Thank you Sideshow.

If it's a 3am posting, the _____ing will be legendary. :devil

Man, I can't wait for Spook. It was so much fun last year. :yess: I was staying up till 3, so that might work for me.

Gotta say I'm not a Batman collector but I've wanted this guy in my collection since I first laid eyes on him. I too am glad the release has been pushed back so I can re-plenish the funding. :clap

Those two items just seemed to fit better for Spooktacular. :)

-SideshowAlex

I love u and I love SS for pushing this so far back. now i can stop visiting this stupid thread.

New collector here... What is Sideshow's Spooktacular? Does it involve massive discounts?

On stuff nobody wants. :lol

wb%2Bfrog.jpg

But seriously, I'm sure somebody out there wants a Vampire Willow.

Hello?

Anyone?

Man, I can't wait for Spook. It was so much fun last year. :yess:

Last year's sucked donkey taint. A lot of hardcore Sideshow loyalists got burned while Sideshow leaned toward the Facebook "gimme-gimme" people. I hope this year's is better.

wb%2Bfrog.jpg

But seriously, I'm sure somebody out there wants a Vampire Willow.

Hello?

Anyone?

Vampire Willow < Van Helsing PF

Now that I think about it, I hate this being pushed back. How the hell am I going to be able to Pre-Order it when I'm in school? Bastards...

Now that I think about it, I hate this being pushed back. How the hell am I going to be able to Pre-Order it when I'm in school? Bastards...

Call your mom at recess and have her order it for ya. :pfft:

I have money to spend on Batman now. :gah:

Having to wait makes my money monkey :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back