HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I'm guessing $179.99 - $189.99 for this through Sideshow.

I would agree on that. This set is no different besides dropping the robo gauntlet and added the harness/7-11 mask.

Since the original figure was $150 a couple years ago, this should not be more than 180 I would think.

I'm guessing $179.99 - $189.99 for this through Sideshow.

l.gif

I like turtle soup.

So when this will be available?

Thanks mate.
Just having fun with the noob squad.

No, they have a point. This is a hobby dominated by people without jobs.

Just admit it: you don't work. :dunno

Hi may I know which page of this thread answer the question of the pre order date of batman begins? And which page should a newcomer read first? 3? 4? 69? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:

I'll be right at the sideshow booth first thing thursday to get my exclusives. Although I dont see it happening without an offical heads up hopefully the rumors of being able to buy this at the show are true. That'll save those of us going some time and a headache.

I hope this figure will be an the con in the hot toys booth. I really want to see new pics of the figure. I know its nearly identical to the oc bats, but hey:)

Yeah, at 1:00 am. :cuckoo:

Wow do people take stuff too literally.

Yeah! There is colleges open in midnight to accommodate those kids after they finish surfing ss forum in midnight.

As you are the one keep staying here for whole day long, would you please consolidate all questions and respective answers in this thread so that people won't annoy you again with their repetitive questions? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

I hope this figure will be an the con in the hot toys booth. I really want to see new pics of the figure. I know its nearly identical to the oc bats, but hey:)

Brother, I will post here as soon as I get it on 30/7, stay tuned

I had spoke to a SS rep last week and she said that this figure will not be availble for Pre-Order till after the SDCC.

I had spoke to a SS rep last week and she said that this figure will not be availble for Pre-Order till after the SDCC.

I know, but will the actual figure be there next to the other hot toys figures?

Yeah I would like to see some pics of it on display at the booth at comic con.

Should not be but my impression is that HT's prices have certainly inflated more than the 20% you suggest since that time.

I'm guessing $200-220

I agree. HT has raised their prices since the initial release. Add to that the harness and the removable mouth pieces. I'm praying for 200.00 but realistically, I see 220. I'm afraid that the "exclusiveness" may add more to the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back