HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Holy crap. You're right! I don't think you should buy it anymore.

:nono

You forgot keaton and jack

:wink1:

I'd rather have the Batmobile from that line. Keaton left a bad impression after killing so many people in his movies (i'll still get it:wink1:). Jack on the other hand, will be better to have that Heath version in my opinion.

By the way, has anyone seen a white guys hand driving the Batmobile away on the first movie, when Keaton calls the car to him and Vicky Vale? It's clear as day on the blu ray disc version.:rotfl

McDonalds should put this HT Batman in every kids meal, but only with the 6 chicken nuggets order. :rock

McDonalds should put this HT Batman in every kids meal, but only with the 6 chicken nuggets order. :rock

I agree. :lecture The 'Mighty Kids' meal is the only way to go if they were to cut a deal with McDonalds.

If they put it in the 4-piece meals, I think HT would have to produce way to many, and as it's been discussed before in this thread, quality would go down.

From insider sources it seems it's a re-use of the OC suit.
Do you think its possible?

Seriously where is the link to order it?
I heard it a secret for now, very hush hush but it's there on the internets, all of them!

No. I don't think it's possible at all.

Even though the suit looks exactly the same. Nope, still not possible at all. It's so obviously not possible. I mean really. I don't even know why you asked. It's a ridiculous question because of how impossible it is. Honestly.

1.00000001% Get it right, newb.

Good thing they take ATM given that's a $400 Happy Meal. :lol

:lol

Happy is simply not a big enough word to contain what will happen when you open it.

It should be "OH LORD AND BABY JESUS ____ YEAH YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M HAPPY MEAL!"

Now we're talking. :lol

No. I don't think it's possible at all.

Even though the suit looks exactly the same. Nope, still not possible at all. It's so obviously not possible. I mean really. I don't even know why you asked. It's a ridiculous question because of how impossible it is. Honestly.

Exactly what i tought!
It will be completly new.
The new paint ap on the old OC headsculpt is really awesome.
Too bad for the non accurate left glove.

I'm happy i preordered 3 for 215.99$ a piece!
Phew i tought i was gonna miss this train.

Happy is simply not a big enough word to contain what will happen when you open it.

It should be "OH LORD AND BABY JESUS ____ YEAH YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M HAPPY MEAL!"

Nope. That would make someone throw the food out the window and keep the figure :lol. They'd hate every other food place, and b!+(h at waiters in restraurants for not living up to the expectations. Eventually, they might starve to death...but they'll die in the amazement of the figure :rotfl

Until you realize that the grease soaking through the bottom of the box is from Batman's rubber suit and not your fries. :monkey1 :lol

Nope. That would make someone throw the food out the window and keep the figure :lol. They'd hate every other food place, and b!+(h at waiters in restraurants for not living up to the expectations. Eventually, they might starve to death...but they'll die in the amazement of the figure :rotfl

Geez dude thats a huge Sig :horror

From insider sources it seems it's a re-use of the OC suit.
Do you think its possible?

Seriously where is the link to order it?
I heard it a secret for now, very hush hush but it's there on the internets, all of them!

It's reuse of the oc bat suit according to the Milk magazine. :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back