HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Bloody hell. £450 with postage is the cheapest on eBay right now. £350 is my limit, hope I can get one

Bloody hell. £450 with postage is the cheapest on eBay right now. £350 is my limit, hope I can get one

Don't go by eBay. Damn flippers are pricing the hell out of this right now. :mad:

I'm glad it's not today. I have too many errands to run.

Bloody hell!

I'm offline for the weekend after tonight.

*grumble, grumble*

It's most likely both.

Mother ____er, I won't be around tomorrow.

If I'm not back at the hotel by 5PM (Italy time) tomorrow after my boat tour, this might not work for me either. Maybe the newsletter will let us know what kind of PO this is... or for what.

Hey, at least we know the WL isn't always a lost cause. :dunno

I would be very surprised if Batman and Shadow Predator went up today... my guess is we will get some information in the newsletter this week or next. There is too much anticipation regarding these for Sideshow to just drop them w/o warning.

BTW, I was a bit jealous of the Toy Hunter VIPs... but seeing that line makes me happy I can just sit back and order one at home :lol ____ standing in line like a sheep for 4 hours :lecture

sit back and order one at home a item over $300? You are a rich guy!!

Last edited:

to be honest looking at the queues at the toy fair, it looks like cheap publicity stunt by the hot toys to attract people to their booth and show their popularity, my guess is once the toy fairs are all over , this is likely to be given for mass production unlike the mark 4 secret limited production, which most people dont want anyway.im hoping im right, as i have no other oprion for buying apart from ordering form csc for the normal price, otherwise i would have to look on ebay

If you believe there is mass production of exclusive item, you shouldn't bother to order them from ebay scalper

well, I will have to hope i'm able to order this from sideshow or another website. I will not be doing the ebay price for him. bad thing is I don't have internet right now and have to check when I can hopefully I check at the right time.

i m hoping i dont have to..

So we have no idea of a time at all ?. Damn.. this is gonna suck.
It might not even be them too. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back