HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I saw on the HT facebook, it says that the Batman and Predator will also available at SDCC

<--prays for a chance to own this and shadow pred.

there's a ton of open flippers/scalpers on their FB page. This one girl says she buys over 6 of most Ht figures to flip and this other guy said he buys about 15 to flip!!!

I hate those guys. People pay their stupid prices and they encourage retailers to get in on the action by raising their prices on figures before they're even released. The Hot Toys collecting scene has changed quite a bit in the recent past.

I'm just Glad!!!!

Do toy fair exclusives tend to have the prices jacked up? what's the history with the iron man thing, that I believe was released in a similar manner?

Well when SS had the Secret Project Mark 4, it was $209.99 for the Attendee and $214.99 for the Non-Attendee, so I think it's safe to say that this will be around that price

Wow, the Bale sculpt blows the Adam one out of the water and Adam one was really impressive. Wonder who the sculptor though. My money on Yulli. Looks like her work.

uh ohhh...

*waits for the Adam sculpt owners to chime in*

I hate those guys. People pay their stupid prices and they encourage retailers to get in on the action by raising their prices on figures before they're even released. The Hot Toys collecting scene has changed quite a bit in the recent past.

I agree. And it's not even just HT. The SS 1/6 Star Wars figures even get flipped now for high prices. I mean more than likely if you missed out you'll get lucky with the SW figures with at least retail prices, but lately a lot of SW figures have been raising after they sell out. I remember being able to get those for a lot less, not more down the road. oh how times have changed :monkey2:

This will be mine!

Zomg!

..and suddenly ebay got flooded with previous Batman figures! hahahahaha

Full Specs:

Hot Toys – MMS155 – Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Begins Version) Collectible Figure
Specification

~ MMS Series ~

Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Begins Version) Collectible Figure from the classic Batman Begins movie as the 2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive item in view of its popularity.

The Batman/ Bruce Wayne collectible is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Christian Bale as the iconic character Batman/ Bruce Wayne in the movie, highlighting the detailed head sculpt, costume, weapons and accessories.

The 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (Batsuit Begins Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman/ Bruce Wayne in the Batman Begins movie
- Two (2) interchangeable heads with one (1) Batman head and one (1) newly developed head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the movie with accurate facial expression, detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Specially sculpted neck with detailed skin texture to match with the head sculpt
- Batman head with three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces
- Batman body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including
n One (1) pair of relaxed palms
n One (1) pair of fists
n One (1) right palm for holding gun
n One (1) right palm for holding batarang
n One (1) left palm for holding bomb

Costume :
- One (1) Batsuit with cape
- One (1) detailed utility belt with cell phone and accessories
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black-color boots

Weapons:
- One (1) Grapnel gun
- One (1) bomb
- Two (2) batarangs on belt clip (removable)

Accessories:
- One (1) set of full gear climbing harness and belt
- One (1) Ninja mask for wearing on the head sculpt
- Figure stand with Batman/ Bruce Wayne nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Bruce Wayne’s Head Sculpted by KOJUN
- Batman’s Head Sculpted by KIM JUNG MI & EOM JEA SUNG
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by KOJUN
Release date: Q3 2011

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

I can't stop looking at these pics! this guy next to CR Supes will be just ace!!!

Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive).

Wow. Unexpected.

So how does a european go about getting this?!
Apart from the extorniate eBay prices.

<--prays for a chance to own this and shadow pred.

I really like Shadow Predator but it's definitely knocked out of the possible buys with this. Between this and Mark IV Secret Project I'm sure that'll be $400 easy blown at Con and that far exceeds my usual spending at this time. This next to the OC Batman, next to the TDK version and the eventual TDKR version will make a fantastic progression of Nolan suits.

Unexpected and i own the last version but i would still like to some how get one of these.

Wow!!! How do I get one???

Really unexpected but solves my first night out batman issues

Of course you will expect me to say this but the sculpt is a million miles better than their OC batman Bale, but I still prefer Adams likeness. However Adams has a TDK specific look with a skinnier face, this one is more suited to Begins

Bruce in suit seems just to be matter of time now. This headsculpt is too good to be just an exclusive. If the price is good I will get two. Funny is I just finished kitbashing my second OC suit for first night out... Guess I will keep it for now and sell it later down the road... :lol

IS THIS A NEWLY DESIGNED SUIT? or does HT normally recycle their stuff for Cons?

The Batsuit looks like a re-use from the OC Batman, the only different is the interchangeable mouth expression. So most likely they just re-tooled the batman head.

wow, this guy looks awesome! Of course HT decides to release this as soon as I buy a TakBats. Oh well, ill be getting this guy no doubt!

Wow, definite must buy for me. Now the wait to see when the pre-orders will begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back