HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

So lame.. It's just a rerelease of a fig that I already own.
I love the sculpt but a first night bruce with gordon would been so much better and exciting..

whoah there, neo. some freaks here get touchy about the term 're-release' (they like to call them 'variants'). :wink1:

yeah, i've also got the 2nd release of the ht batman begins. but i'll definitely be buying this too.

LOVE the Bale sculpt!!! Can't wait to get this. Made my day...or night rather :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:horror:panic::):hi5::yess:

the bat/crow only goes for about 350 on the bay.

I'm SO happy about this news that I'm grinning from ear to ear. :D

I missed out in the original when it first came out because I was going through a period in which I had dropped collecting for a while. By the time I came back the second market prices made owning one a prohibitive expense.

I know some of you are sore over this, but I'm too elated right now to care.

I couldn't agree with you more :yess::yess::yess::yess::hi5:

What I am wondering right now is that, would SSC release 3 HT exclusives for SDCC ?

Because the processing starts next week on July 11. I remember last year, HT suppose to release 3 toy fair exclusives (T-1000 as sarah disguise, Guardian Predator and Iron Man Mk. VI bust) including SDCC but during SDCC, the only one that got release as exclusive is the Guardian Predator and the other 2 ended up as regular release here in the US.

I'm SO happy about this news that I'm grinning from ear to ear. :D

I know some of you are sore over this, but I'm too elated right now to care.

:exactly:

I'm the same way right now!

but how ??? :(
i want one really bad but damn it's probably gonna stay an exclusive and then go up online for 800$ like the scarcrow/demon batman did .... *******!

I bought the demon batman from a reseller for only 200 bucks.

Yeah, it will rule to get one. I have the Takara one, but it's kinda small. I hope Sideshow sells it.

Well since they mention SDCC, I wouldn't be surprised if Sideshow does. Sideshow will carry the Hot Toys Reeve Superman (regular and exclusive) figure so I don't see why Sideshow can't get in on this one too. Especially when Hot Toys and Sideshow are in cahoots with each other.

Man is this figure gorgeous! I HATE the Nolan Batman cowl so would never get it, yet somehow the awesomeness of this figure still makes me want to cry. :clap

I dont think any HT announcement in the past 365 days has made me smile this much. I'm giddy!

Must. Contain. Joy. Too. Out. Of. Character. For. Me. To. Be. So. Haaaaapppy.

I am really hoping that sideshow would just carry this as a regular release much like the T-1000 in sarah connor disguise figure, or even the newly offered 'beat it' MJ

I really, really want to buy this figure.

BUT I refuse to pay flipper prices. For me the only hope is a Sideshow Non-Attendee pre-order or a friend going to SDCC.

Say no to scalpers.

i know, i was exaggerating, but that's still 175 for each figure considering it doesn't come with much in terms of accessories

175 is a bargain, judging it from today's prices.

Must. Contain. Joy. Too. Out. Of. Character. For. Me. To. Be. So. Haaaaapppy.

182723.jpg

When I get like that I just rub one out :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back