HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how nice everybody is to each other on this form.

Most of the time, people eventually see each others' points. Getting to that stage, however, is often a painful process.

Like Nam said, it's a dysfunctional family. It's like Thanksgiving, when Uncle George comes right out and tells Aunt Rita that she looks like a whore with all that makeup on, and to stop dressing like she's 23, for God's sake, because she's 52 and time hasn't been kind.

Granted, it's a bit rude, but everyone else was thinking it. This of course leads to about 3 hours of old laundry being brought up, Aunt Rita throws Uncle George's toupee into the garbage disposal, the kids sit around fascinated, Grandma has to lay down, Grandpa threatens to stab Uncle Marty because he yelled at Grandma, and Robert goes outside to wonder why the hell he invited all these people to his house.

After the three hours have passed, someone says something that makes one person laugh, and everyone's back to being a family again.

Until Christmas.

I love how nice everybody is to each other on this form.

In a disfuntional family, folks generally know each other and would know not to say certain things or have a certain level of basic manners what with grandma being present.
Waaaay to many people on this thread in particular say things that they would never say to a persons face.

I just want to talk action figures and not have to wade through keyboard warriors' pointless drivel.

In a disfuntional family, folks generally know each other and would know not to say certain things or have a certain level of basic manners what with grandma being present.
Waaaay to many people on this thread in particular say things that they would never say to a persons face.

I just want to talk action figures and not have to wade through keyboard warriors' pointless drivel.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

so, another Batman or the Shadow Predator?

I dont have a Batman in my collection and I was originally planning on displaying this one in the 1st night out gear, but the OG Costume is still growing on me.

Also of course it might be too early to speculate, but would it be safe to assume posing this guy in extreme poses or even bending joints in the suit will cause it to crack and damage over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back