HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

Loving the box. Cool how he comes as Wayne in the box and not batman.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgvX5DM3ZL8&feature=feedu"]‪Hot Toys 1/6 Toy Fairs 2011 Exclusive Batman Begins‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Loving the box. Cool how he comes as Wayne in the box and not batman.

agreed, at least it means the majority can just take him from the box and display him the Bale HS on this is what its all about !

:lol

I wish the guy would do a review of the figure, but i dont think he speaks engrish.

:lol

I wish the guy would do a review of the figure, but i dont think he speaks engrish.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Always wanted to use that .gif :lol

I really appreciate the video, but why did he make the video with his shirt off?

Damn Evil-Bay scalpers !! :mad:...::gah::gah::gah:

BTW It seems that the box design is the HT Marvel figure style :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
In the South China Morning Post 2 days ago they interviewed a kid who lined up days in advance and he said a scalper offered him 1400 hkd to do it. The article had also noted a lot of the people in lone were old people.
So how much would a scalper make after paying all these people off? They'd have to sell these at crazy prices!
so thats roughly 180us$
, plus the original cost around 180$ too, so the total spend on the fig by a scallper would be 360, since they are selling for around 700$
roughly 350$ margin profit, multiply that into 10-20 per haul , a profit of 3500$per 10 haul.. decent sum by any means for a coupe of days work
someone said it was all bought by a single scalper??

I'd stand in line with the guy's money for $180. Then I'd thank him for the Batman and be on my merry way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2005 View Post
In the South China Morning Post 2 days ago they interviewed a kid who lined up days in advance and he said a scalper offered him 1400 hkd to do it. The article had also noted a lot of the people in lone were old people.
So how much would a scalper make after paying all these people off? They'd have to sell these at crazy prices!
so thats roughly 180us$
, plus the original cost around 180$ too, so the total spend on the fig by a scallper would be 360, since they are selling for around 700$
roughly 350$ margin profit, multiply that into 10-20 per haul , a profit of 3500$per 10 haul.. decent sum by any means for a coupe of days work
someone said it was all bought by a single scalper??

At least he's providing employment for them. :lol

I thought they already were employed. Hot Toys needs their nimble little fingers to make all of this small stuff.:dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back