HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS in AUGUST

IN STOCK according to an Ebay listing..though the price remains outrageous..

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Exclu...242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a68a40a92

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

Trick that. Probably can get two or three at that price

IN STOCK according to an Ebay listing..though the price remains outrageous..

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Exclu...242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a68a40a92

Capture.jpg

Agreed sickening price still on these on the bay, give it a few weeks these will halve in price( or close). Really cant see why anyone would pay that much for it at the minute we are waiting on SSC to put them up on PO then the bay prices will definately drop !!

It all leaves a nasty taste in the mouth and it s an aspect of the business that Hot Toys needs to work on.

Yes yes. Hot Toys needs to find a way to stop people from asking more for their item than retail.

HT should vertically integrate - cut out their distribution partners and just sell online for RRP. They'll make up a whole lot of margin plus customers won't be screwed.

Of course, much easier said than done.

Any pics of the inner box/figure up yet?

...The price is another matter though...

Awesome, thanks, man. That box is pretty cool, but I want the figure for retail, it's cool as hell, and I want.

I love the design of the box.

Just a matter of waiting it out for another month I guess

I hope this goes down in price fairly quickly...That box design is certainly eye catching. Hope we see some overseas in hand pics soon! The Bruce head sculpt is the outstanding part of this set for me...

Hmm it's alright, better than the ones before it. I liked the anniversary design... was hoping it would be similar to that.

The box is incredibly unique. My only complaint is an aesthetic one, and it might be unfair. I wish they didn't do plastic. Maybe that's unfair, but with last year's Exclusives, you could tell by looking that they were something special. The foam, the metal, the slip covers, it's hard to top.

When is this likely to be actually released? I assume if it's available in HK now its as soon as the pre-orders go up? i.e. august/september?

Was hoping for a reprieve until say December time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back