HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

is it just me or does the new suit look a bit more beefed up then the tdk oc one? Especially on the arms it looks a bit more wider then the old one.

I agree - I'm guessing they've upgraded to an advanced body underneath

Take this news as you will:

My friend at ComicCon went to the Sideshow booth during preview night to buy the item for both of us. When he approached the rep he was told they are not selling it there but can be pre-ordered at the time. So my friend pre-ordered two, one for him and the other for me.

The process - Verified his SS account, credit info, address shipped and gave him a receipt. Although he was told they don't know how much it would cost yet.

I am ecstatic but wary. How can they put it down for pre-order without the price? Later I will call my friend and ask if I could check his SS account (I updated it for him) to see if the order is reflected on his account and have more info. Unfortunately, my friend is not much into tech so I can't have him take a photo of the receipt and get more info, I will have to wait until I talk to him some more.

Having seen all the other awesomeness at SDCC I'm afraid this one has slipped down the list for me :( to many other 'priorities'
89 Bats,Joker,Batmobile.................

Kindest regards
Tys

My friend at ComicCon went to the Sideshow booth during preview night to buy the item for both of us. When he approached the rep he was told they are not selling it there but can be pre-ordered at the time. So my friend pre-ordered two, one for him and the other for me.

The process - Verified his SS account, credit info, address shipped and gave him a receipt. Although he was told they don't know how much it would cost yet.

I am ecstatic but wary. How can they put it down for pre-order without the price? Later I will call my friend and ask if I could check his SS account (I updated it for him) to see if the order is reflected on his account and have more info. Unfortunately, my friend is not much into tech so I can't have him take a photo of the receipt and get more info, I will have to wait until I talk to him some more.

I'm sure SS will have plenty to go around.

I'm sure they will and until I get more verification, I still intend to order one when it comes on PO. If I end up with two, I'm sure I can get rid of the second one easily.

I dont know why, but i have a feeling that the rubber will have problems in the future. I feel that because they most likely changed the body to a more muscular one, so wont the rubber tear easily because its stretched by the muscular arms?

I don't know. It seems like they may have used the rubber to make the muscles instead of stretching it over a beefy frame.

i bought a spare Batman demon suit and I stretched the bejeezus out of that sucker putting it on a regular TT body. This thing is unbelievably stretchable.

Wise, unless you understand that only a child thinks that someone else should be responsible for the consequences of their own lack of initiative, their own inaction, their own laziness, etc.

You do realize you're talking to a child.

I don't think age has anything to do with it? You just reworded what haytil said, it was rather pointless...

Haytil was talking about those to call the lazy, lazy. Not the lazy themselves. Re-read it and try again.

Why would they take two preorders for an item that they don't know what to charge for it? What is the receipt for if they didn't charge him any $$$? Unless I'm mistaken, this'd be a first for Sideshow. :huh

I saw them doing that too. It was a dirty looking guy in a big lebowski cosplay with a cardboard sign that said "Sideshoo Tois." He said they had the batman pre-order. I gave him my birth certificate and a contract for my first born child. Then I gave him some change because he told me he was tired of "waiting for nothing."

Seriously though, I can't wait to see burton batman and joker hanging out with nolan batman and joker. It's going to be retardedly epic.

The Bruce looks freaking bad ass on display.

I want to rub up against that damn toy :yess:

The Bruce looks freaking bad ass on display.

I want to rub up against that damn toy :yess:

chlCM.gif

Why would they take two preorders for an item that they don't know what to charge for it? What is the receipt for if they didn't charge him any $$$? Unless I'm mistaken, this'd be a first for Sideshow. :huh

I know, huh? Well, it wasn't my credit info and I wasn't there, plus I haven't seen the receipt yet so I don't even know what is on it. It was done at the Sideshow booth with one of their representatives. Let you guys know when I get more info, though I was hoping one of you knows someone in the convention right now and get another source.

New pics look great. Want this more and more with every pic I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back