HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

His arms look a big bigger. Wonder if they stuck him on a Advance?

He looks friggin wonderful. Can't wait to get this guy.

looks sick. can't wait to get it.

I apologize if this has already been answered, but since this IS a toyfair/comic con exclusive, you CAN buy this at comic con right? Anyone else have tix?

No.

100% of the "mocking" posts would be completely avoided if those doing the mocking simply grew up and didn't do it in the first place.

Only a child thinks other people besides themselves are responsible for their own (mis)behavior.

This is a wise post, sir. :lecture

It's not a Comic Con exclusive, though it is available at other toy fairs. SSC will sell these sometime in the future, though we don't know when, how, or how much.

This is a wise post, sir. :lecture

Wise, unless you understand that only a child thinks that someone else should be responsible for the consequences of their own lack of initiative, their own inaction, their own laziness, etc.

i'm of the few that just wants the begins suit, meaning with the cowl on rather than Bale.

if i were to get this, which is looking un-likely i'll sell the sculpt, i probably would only use it if i had two batsuits

Or, y'know, stick the Bale head on a TT body and find/commission a nicely tailored 1/6 scale suit - Batman AND Bruce Wayne! If I can score one, personally don't feel I'd want to bother with the "first night out" look, since the HT suit has the bat emblem on it, and the ski mask looks kinda...cheap. Would bug me too much.

Wise, unless you understand that only a child thinks that someone else should be responsible for the consequences of their own lack of initiative, their own inaction, their own laziness, etc.

...Isn't that what he said?

Are you old enough to tell the difference?

I don't think age has anything to do with it? You just reworded what haytil said, it was rather pointless...

278708_188686111193387_138228759572456_536496_7484317_o.jpg

Sorry but I fail to see how ANY of the painted "adam" sculpts look even remotely better than this HT one. :lecture

Just for veryfing:

I'm new to Hot Toys in general (just checked with T2 T-800 Arnie).Never wanted to spend more than 250 USD per fig, so I didn't bother with hunting down the old DX Batman.

So, is there anything wrong with this piece? Anything the old DX did better? I understand, that this seems to be the Batman Begins suit. But just for having a superb Batman Hot Toys figure in my collection -> can i do better than this new release with some other fig? For me the bale headsculpt looks awesome at least.

There wasn't DX of the Begins suit. But the original figure is fantastic so this being almost a re-release should as well.

As for best Batman figure, the 89 Batman has yet to be seen yet. I would say pick your favorite look and go from there.

is it just me or does the new suit look a bit more beefed up then the tdk oc one? Especially on the arms it looks a bit more wider then the old one.

is it just me or does the new suit look a bit more beefed up then the tdk oc one? Especially on the arms it looks a bit more wider then the old one.

i was thinking the same thing. the chest looks more defined as well. i bet its different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back