HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I would like camping a lot if I didn't hate love the conveniences of modern life so much more. Also, I hate bugs. Nature in small increments works for me. Going out there, feeling in touch with your primitive ancestors, breathing in the fresh air, etc. is great. But then it gets hot or the bugs come out or I want a milkshake or whatever and I'm ready to go.

I would like camping a lot if I didn't hate love the conveniences of modern life so much more. Also, I hate bugs. Nature in small increments works for me. Going out there, feeling in touch with your primitive ancestors, breathing in the fresh air, etc. is great. But then it gets hot or the bugs come out or I want a milkshake or whatever and I'm ready to go.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:thud::lol

Is that price your personal estimate,or did you get this from a reliable source?
Then is that USD,CAD or Euros thats been converted to $ ?:thud:

So you missed the whole "I think" in that post? :dunno :lol

How the heck does a thread like this get to 300 pages in less than a week?? Craziness!

If you're looking for answers in this thread, good luck. :rotfl
Hey, I take offense to that. I'm always willing to give out answers. Of course, I can make no promises that they will be correct or truthful.

Lots of Spam & Miss Cleo's making predictions :D

She got into a LOT of trouble. :lol

The Psychic Readers Network is said to have coined the title "Miss Cleo" and sent spam e-mails, which stated, "[Miss Cleo has] been authorized to issue you a Special Tarot Reading!... it is vital that you call immediately!"[5] Charges of deceptive advertising and of fraud on the part of the Psychic Readers Network began to surface around this time. One such case was described in a CourtTV report investigating Miss Cleo and the Psychic Readers Network. In late 1999, Stephen Schwartz was in a "state of depression" and called Miss Cleo looking for answers to his personal problems. After speaking to the "psychic" who "commented on his personality and character, but offered little else in the way of a psychic reading", Schwartz ended the call. Later, Schwartz was billed $300 for the call, but sued and ultimately won $200.[6] CourtTV and other sources also reported that the "psychics" who gave readings over the phone were in fact reading from a script (which was, in part, taken from a book on tarot cards).[7]

In 1999, the first lawsuits were filed against Harris and her promoters concerning the psychic network's business practices.[5] In 2001, Access Resource Services d/b/a Psychic Readers Network was sued in various lawsuits brought by (among others) Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Florida, and the Federal Communications Commission.[8] Plaintiffs charged that the company's owners and Harris' promoters, Steven Feder and Peter Stotz, had made it appear that Miss Cleo owned and operated the Psychic Readers Network. Ms. Harris herself was sued by the State of Florida.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Cleo

:slap Yes i did.......but i still got a answer ( the thinking post price was in GBP )

Naa i know there no chance of solid answers in this thread...not for a while anyways

Nam, Nam, Nam........ :lol I don't even know what to say about that.

1237466868_wrestle.gif

.... Brain freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back