HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

I just got an email from a local shop. He will have Batman available for preorder by next week. I get Iron Man from him too for a very nice price (220€). :rock

Really? Sweet! :hi5: Hope our local shops here will also have this Batman up for PO! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Todays new products in

12" commander glee
12" Star wars battle droids x2 set

12" Indy dio of city of Tanis / map room which is awesome, very tempted, look great with the new HT figure

No batman!

Last edited:

I hope toys2 gets it soon, because if i order through sideshow i will get____ on shipping and taxes.

You still have to pay the international bank fee.

Holy crap! I just realized that I'm camping the entire time of Comic Con, so if this bad boy goes up July 21-24 I'm ____ out of luck!... Oh well. :dunno

Todays new products in

12" commander glee
12" Star wars battle droids x2 set

12" Indy dio of city of Tanis / map room which is awesome, very tempted, look great with the new HT figure

No batman!

pass pass pass pass. :monkey1

Holy crap! I just realized that I'm camping the entire time of Comic Con, so if this bad boy goes up July 21-24 I'm ____ out of luck!... Oh well. :dunno

You can pm me your info and I can place a order for ya. :yess:

wow-nerd-south-park-580-1.jpg

:dunno People used to do it for Spooktacular every year. After Sideshow's big FU to Freaks last year, this year I think Freaks will be enjoying Halloween goodness elsewhere while they stroke Rosario.

I will never understand the joy in pretending to be homeless. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back