HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Here you go vato loco..

losras.jpg

:lol where's milkweeeeed?

Its just pushed on the neck :wink1:Fits nice and snug .
I'm not sure the Takara neck is removable , i could be wrong but IDK :dunno

awesome.:clap this is what I'm gonna do when I get this guy. I think tak's first night out looks better then HT's anyways.:dunno

This will be my first time ordering through sideshow. Does anyone know usually how much the shipping cost is to canada?

I'd advise against ordering with Sideshow just because you can definitely expect an extra $50 without shipping just because they use Fedex and UPS, who charge brokerage fees. Then you will get whacked with customs and taxes. Just wait until Eric at Toys2.net gets it, which I am most certain he will :D

Its just pushed on the neck :wink1:Fits nice and snug .
I'm not sure the Takara neck is removable , i could be wrong but IDK :dunno

You might be right. I think the neck is part of the body.

I'd advise against ordering with Sideshow just because you can definitely expect an extra $50 without shipping just because they use Fedex and UPS, who charge brokerage fees. Then you will get whacked with customs and taxes. Just wait until Eric at Toys2.net gets it, which I am most certain he will :D

Yeah i guess your right, but the probelm is that what if toys2 doesnt get it? then i would have missed my opportunity of getting it. I can always cancel my sideshow order if toys2 gets it.

Thanks for the advice:hi5:

You might be right. I think the neck is part of the body.

Yea it is part of the body. I actually have a body without the rubber over it if you guys need a pic.

made it small because its alil off track from the thread but here ya go...camera sucks DROIDDDDD. R.I.P Takara batman

Last edited:

Sorry if this derails the current topic of conversation, but I just have a couple of questions (which i did look back in the thread for but just found a bunch of squabbling :lol )

1. Is it known whether this will this go to official stores at some point like SS, AmiAmi, etc.?

2. Will it be more expensive than it already is for people outside the US to purchase? I was kinda hoping to pick one up for around $400 max-ish, and seeing the current ebay prices, it doesn't look likely :(

I think that's all I'm wondering about this figure at the moment... I can't seem to think of any other questions so I guess it is. For now :wink1:

all is unknown

Sideshows price will definatley not be more that $300. Im guessing $250ish.

I hope he's the figure for tomorrow but I think it'll be the Predator one.

Sorry if this derails the current topic of conversation, but I just have a couple of questions (which i did look back in the thread for but just found a bunch of squabbling :lol )

1. Is it known whether this will this go to official stores at some point like SS, AmiAmi, etc.?

2. Will it be more expensive than it already is for people outside the US to purchase? I was kinda hoping to pick one up for around $400 max-ish, and seeing the current ebay prices, it doesn't look likely :(

I think that's all I'm wondering about this figure at the moment... I can't seem to think of any other questions so I guess it is. For now :wink1:

Look up Guardian Predator on ebay. Those were selling for over $600 usd before they actually got released and the market flooded with them.

You should be alright if you're willing to spend upwards of $400 for one. Just be patient and don't jump the gun.

Sounds great to me. Thanks
Look up Guardian Predator on ebay. Those were selling for over $600 usd before they actually got released and the market flooded with them.

You should be alright if you're willing to spend upwards of $400 for one. Just be patient and don't jump the gun.

I've been patient time and time again, I'm sure one more time won't hurt me :lol Thanks for the Guardian heads up as well, makes me feel a tad bit safer lol

made it small because its alil off track from the thread but here ya go...camera sucks DROIDDDDD. R.I.P Takara batman

:slap thats why the Takara Bats is soooooo skinny . Theye should have beefed up that body a little bit . Thanks for the pic man :hi5:

$250 is high but I'm sure people will still pay that amount. I say around $190-$220 tops since the scarecrow/bats 2 pack is only $300. But who knows how much SS will jack up the price for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back