HT bane question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snakey Jones

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can post HT related questions here right?

Okay, so i brought this up in the Dark Knight HT thread, but i'm asking around here as well because i'm dying to know: is Bane going to use rubber for his body/arms or is he going to be all plastic?

Hot-Toys_TTM19_TrueType-Figure-Muscular-Body.jpg

I can post HT related questions here right?

Okay, so i brought this up in the Dark Knight HT thread, but i'm asking around here as well because i'm dying to know: is Bane going to have use rubber for his body/arms or is he going to be all plastic?

Based on your question, I guess you are new, just like me. I think we won't know till HT reveals more teaser pics/info.

Based on your question, I guess you are new, just like me. I think we won't know till HT reveals more teaser pics/info.

Damn, that obvious?:D
I'm just hoping for a bit of info, yeah it's unlikely i'll get anything, but it's this or bothering them on their facebook page.

Don't like joints, buy statues.

tdkr_bane_statue_02.jpg

I like my figs poseable, using rubber is like a compromise between poseablility and sculpt; you sacrifice a little poseability for the sake of the sculpt and accuracy (two things that are very important to me when it comes to 1/6 figs).

Oh well, to each his own then.

I still want rubber, but judging from their hawkeye i won't be surprised of they go with plastic.

I would be more on board with the rubber bodies if they didn't limit articulation so much, as well as tear, deteriorate, and leak. Not to mention rubber can not hold as much sharp detail quite as well as good old fashioned plastic can.

The HT Hellboy is a beautiful figure, and one of my favorites, however he has been in the same static "arms by his sides" pose since day one. I would have much preferred a jointed muscle body similar to the T-800 or Superman figures. I own those too, and they are capable of an excellent range of poses without the risk of tearing a rubber elbow joint or leaking from the belly. If I could have my way I wish the Batman figures could be plastic and jointed as well, but I can forgive the rubber suits on those, as they are "suits" after all.

Back