HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf has just arrived in rainy, cold Colombia!
I'm at work, so a quick peek into the box is all I've managed so far, but the figure looks insane!

YO MAN !!! you are from colombia ?

HERMANO NACI EN TOLU, SUCRE BROTHER!!

vivi en barranquilla por anos.
donde vives?

COLOMBIA IN THE HOUSE !!

YO MAN !!! you are from colombia ?

HERMANO NACI EN TOLU, SUCRE BROTHER!!

vivi en barranquilla por anos.
donde vives?

COLOMBIA IN THE HOUSE !!

Born in Bogota, been in the states, since 2, I am 44 now. I have been back but it has been almost 30 years.

*********!
Just wrote a lengthy answer and hit the go button instead of the post quick reply!

Screw that then!

Yey for the Colombian collectors!

Sorry to hear some of youse are having trouble getting your...Wolves?... uh, Wolf Predators together. Mine took about 30 min., but then I already knew what to expect I was prepared beforehand. This thread was a big help, so for anyone who still hasn't assembled yours yet, go back in this thread and you'll find a lot of tips and stuff that were posted back when the first wave of Wolf Preds were shipped.

The hair dryer and/or hot water dunk is practically SOP for assembling all HT Preds, and Wolf is no exception, so have both on hand when you go to work on him and make it a whole lot easier on yourself! :D

30 min! :google You are a pr0 :joy

Took me an hour to do wolf, p2 bd 1 hour, p2 40 mins. Celtic was already fully assembled XD. 40 min on my first pred tho, wich is not bad. But im a pred pro so :D

Nice photos Maulfan.

For everyone doing Mudshark's mod, use normal glue. I have Krazy Glue that's PURPLE, and it doesn't glue for ^^^^. Well atleast it doesn't glue for me.
The BEST glue to use for plastic that I tried is BONDINI. I've even used this stuff on a latex costume & it worked perfectly! My Wolf's spear tip came off & I've tried different kinds of super glue & they didn't hold worth a crap! Glued it a few times, it wouldn't hold. I used bondini & no problems. I promise you it's not coming off now!! :D I used the bondini gel, it gives you time to move the pieces you're glueing before the glue sets. You just have to give it time to set, but once it sets it's pretty much permanent! :cool:

The BEST glue to use for plastic that I tried is BONDINI. I've even used this stuff on a latex costume & it worked perfectly! My Wolf's spear tip came off & I've tried different kinds of super glue & they didn't hold worth a crap! Glued it a few times, it wouldn't hold. I used bondini & no problems. I promise you it's not coming off now!! :D I used the bondini gel, it gives you time to move the pieces you're glueing before the glue sets. You just have to give it time to set, but once it sets it's pretty much permanent! :cool:

Thanks, I was looking for something other than Super Glue too.

Is it just me or is there a lack of pictures on page 181?
Well, here's some new pics. I know a few of them are a LITTLE dark:monkey4
2f0c2gz.jpg

zy8tqr.jpg

rbcsqo.jpg

2hh2m2g.jpg

6yd2sp.jpg

Seriously amazing figure! I really didn't appreciate the Wolf yesterday as I was soooooo tired of trying to put it together, but now that I'm rested I can tell he's so detailed and life like. :joy Doesn't seem skinny in person at all, in fact I love the proportions. Much better than HT P2's in my opinion.
Can't wait for the P1 announcement. I'll try to get my hands on a P2 Elder in the mean time, but I don't think I'll have much luck with that. :monkey3

Nothing too exciting, just a few shots experimenting with different lighting conditions at sunset, though I am fond of the last one.

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

I was just on BBTS site and it shows the Wolf 1st release is open for preorder but only 1 left. Seems like someone canceled their order and wanted the cleaner version instead. And no it isn't me, I'm keeping mines and also preordered the cleaner version. Just wanted to post if someone is in search of the Wolf.

Back