HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool i may have to try that cannon mod out,Atm i just got the other cannon fixed in the slot via a plastic pin. reckon i can do a test on the spare wolf pred Armour i got..just dont wanna try it on the wolf and mess it up lol

I'd take you up on your offers if I didn't live so far away:flag

I'll be back in the states from mid July - early Sept. The postage would be a lot cheaper then. I always bring my basic figure surgery kit with me and should have plenty of time on my hands to fix your cannons if you can wait that long. Just LMK.

I'll be back in the states from mid July - early Sept. The postage would be a lot cheaper then. I always bring my basic figure surgery kit with me and should have plenty of time on my hands to fix your cannons if you can wait that long. Just LMK.

OK cool bud. Enjoy the rest of your time in Japan.

img7791y.jpg

Recently i had bought another shoulder canon for my Cleaner Wolf Predator from ebay.

Here is it after i added the canon on it:
IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4869.jpg

I got buy another stand for him as well:
IMG_4874.jpg

Yeah I agree with that, I don't know if its accurate or not but personally I'd have stuck with the HT colour scheme. Good pics though, I like the cannon mod.

Back