HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics guys. Some old pics of mine. Repainted the armor and did the 2nd canon mod. Also added some dots to his legs and repainted his left shoulder armor piece in the last pic.

wolf-001a.jpg

wolf-002.jpg
wolf-003.jpg

IMG_6647.jpg

No, I had the dreads removed and then reinserted with a wire. I don't remember who did mine now (was quite a while ago), but it looks far better now.

img7667l.jpg

Got my Wolf today, very happy with him even though he reeks of smoke :(

Got him for a great price though, however he's missing his mask, open mandibles and shurikens. If anyone has any of these they're willing to part with, please let me know :wave

img7667l.jpg

Got my Wolf today, very happy with him even though he reeks of smoke :(

Got him for a great price though, however he's missing his mask, open mandibles and shurikens. If anyone has any of these they're willing to part with, please let me know :wave

Congrats on getting Wolf:hi5:

Shame he is missing his mask though:1-1:

He smells like smoke? I remember someone else getting an Ancient that smelled like smoke, a "custom" Chopper I bought several months ago had a very strong smokey smell too..
Does that just mean whoever had it smoked? Or is it something else?

Idunno :dunno

He smells like smoke? I remember someone else getting an Ancient that smelled like smoke, a "custom" Chopper I bought several months ago had a very strong smokey smell too..

Most probs. Either that or Wolf is the first Predator to be caught smoking.

Yeah, it smells like the original owner smoked inside his home. Not a big deal, I could probably get rid of that smokey smell.

A few months another fig had the same smell.... but it was much stronger. You could smell it through the box :mad:

This is one of the reasons im not too keen on buying figures on the pre owned scene.... No one smokes in my home and when my daughters friends come over..they wanna smoke..theres the front door,,do it outside

Last edited:
Back