HT AVENGERS VS CHITAURI display..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the idea is theres more enemy in front of them , haha. besides its better to look at if they facing to us.
one day HT gonna give us an upgrade of 3.0... 4.0 with better articulation. its pretty hard to pose them dynamically .

click the pic. theres some other cool scene I did with dark knight theme.

love that emma stone GIF.. :love

Epic display, buddy. And I noticed right away that they're looking up front, and to me it works -- telling me that the display has a story going on and not just all grab and smash. The overall presence is outstanding (reminds me of that Avengers vs Chitauris statue set), proving wrong that some of this figures have gone bland now that new versions are upon us. I guess it's really how we display our figures that keep 'em fresh and relevant. :clap

1 st time I did display scene was the batman vs swat. I bought 5 extra gordon (one by one )at the time just to get it movie correct uniform.
I remember some people call me nuts, but i think it worth the effort and the money.

bat 01_00000 by [email protected], on Flickr

bat 03_00000 by [email protected], on Flickr

swat ambush by [email protected], on Flickr

swat-team-takedown.jpg

I have six Chitauri now but I'm just waiting until I get a house in like 3-4 years to display them. One day my battle scene dream will come true.

Back