HT ALIENS Warrior Wallpaper Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, GB, here are two I did with variations on the blast from the smartgun, and blood sprays. I never thought to save one without Vas's gun blazing. Just altered these some. Maybe it fires faster.... Anyway, work these two in and see if it works. :dunno

LetsRock3.jpg

LetsRock4.jpg

Best I could do without a total redo. :D

Great work on the animation too! Let's see if this helps.

Cool, here's what I came up with... I think the variations on the the smart gun actually work pretty well. Fun stuff :rock

letsockb.gif

Last edited:
Wow! That's pretty psychadelic! :lol
Wild blood! I wish I had done a blank first.
I will next go round! :D

Thanks GB! Cool! :rock

I think what would work is to try and have one set of each, a pic with all weapons discharging, none discharging and then a few variations of discharing and non-discharging. And then have some blood splatter variations as well.

Maybe even alter the rain slightly as well. I think you could get a lot of mileage out of some these. But anyway.. l the pics you made are awesome :rock

Thanks GB. This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship! :D

I'll try to get to more images like this soon. And I'll give you lead time too. And email the pics first! :D
Great job on your part!

I hope you won't mind Les and GB, but after these images and Wor-Gar's stop motion stuff, my creative wheels are spinning, I don't know if I can pull of what I'm envisioning in my mind, but if it can work, it'll be quite the animatic.

I hope you won't mind Les and GB, but after these images and Wor-Gar's stop motion stuff, my creative wheels are spinning, I don't know if I can pull of what I'm envisioning in my mind, but if it can work, it'll be quite the animatic.

Henceforth you shall be known as... ani-maniac!!!

:)

Henceforth you shall be known as... ani-maniac!!!

:)

Well, to give you an idea of what I have in mind, take the gif I did of the warrior first coming out of the wall in the film frames, and imagine that quality done with toys, with special effects and drool and what not added in.

Well, to give you an idea of what I have in mind, take the gif I did of the warrior first coming out of the wall in the film frames, and imagine that quality done with toys, with special effects and drool and what not added in.

Oh hell! This is gonna be good! :D
Galactiboy, get ready for a good, old-fashioned ALIEN Gif-Off! :lol
:D

But seriously, hope to be utterly rocked Sean! BRING IT! :rock

Sounds awesome... I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Gonna be some great ****!!!

And actually Les, it probably will be best to send the files directly to me... should reduce losing any image quality :rock

BTW, where did you signature come from... that Yoda bouncy is hilarious :D

Sounds awesome... I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Gonna be some great ****!!!

And actually Les, it probably will be best to send the files directly to me... should reduce losing any image quality :rock

BTW, where did you signature come from... that Yoda bouncy is hilarious :D

Will do! And that Yoda was online somewhere....I saw that and saved it. Had Vader on a bouncing ball too. I'll use it later :D

Anymore wallapapers people have done forthe HT figs? When I get all my figs together I have an idea to line them all up Usual Suspects-style and put it up on my work PC as we have dual-monitors there.

Sorry guys, noob here and just seen this thread.

Back