HT ALIENS Warrior Wallpaper Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem guys, I'll have better ones soon, those are basically straight wallpapers from my photos, didn't do anything special, I plan to, but in scoring a stoner head for Hicks, I couldn't sit by and not get that painted and mounted on my figure :) but it opens the door for more fun. I'm taking a painting break tonight and I'm determined to finish the crawlers, that should look good when done :)

Great wallpapers Maulfan, keep em coming :)

If only I had Aliens Warrior Id be having tons of fun in photoshop too, its the best piece of software ever!

11THUMB.jpg

Widescreen:
1920 x 1200
1600 x 1000
1344 x 840
1280 x 800

Fullscreen:
1600 x 1280
1280 x 1024
1024 x 768
800 x 600

BRAVO! Sean! BRAVO!

Looks great! And...is on my computer screen now! :duff
Can't applaud you better than that!

BRAVO! Sean! BRAVO!

Looks great! And...is on my computer screen now! :duff
Can't applaud you better than that!

Glad that you're happy Les, you're comments are what have brought about all of my Warrior Wallpaper efforts, and this is by no means my last piece, enjoy!

Glad that you're happy Les, you're comments are what have brought about all of my Warrior Wallpaper efforts, and this is by no means my last piece, enjoy!

Wow! Thanks! Well, I sold my cheerleading outfit years back...:lol (yeah...right...)
BUT....if you need more rootin' for....I'll have the wookie dance for you to keep you posting more cool images!

Dance Chewie! :chew

(I will take some shots and send them soon to you, so you can work your magic on them too! I bet some of these others will make great wallpapers. Hope to see more from more folks! )

Dinkered with my fave shot so far...added in fog and rain effects...just assumed that the gang needed to be in it up to their ears! No rest for the weary!

Edited: Added shoulderlamp glow and Alien drool...

Marinescreen001b.jpg

Last edited:
Dinkered with my fave shot so far...added in fog and rain effects...just assumed that the gang needed to be in it up to their ears! No rest for the weary!

Edited: Added shoulder-lamp glow and Alien drool...

Marinescreen001b.jpg

Too cool for school Les! :monkey5
God, please let HT make a queen! :monkey3

that is awesome Les!!!! Love all the effects!! it might be cooler if the rain was falling at a slightly diagonal angle... but it looks badass as it is! Love the alien slime!

that is awesome Les!!!! Love all the effects!! it might be cooler if the rain was falling at a slightly diagonal angle... but it looks badass as it is! Love the alien slime!

I thought of that, but thought they were inside, under the atmosphere processors, in the condensation, and it would just drip straight down.

Here's the new and improved one above, this time, the boys join in.
(Be cool if someone could rapid animate between these two, but I don't know how...yet...)

LetsRock2.jpg

I'll still try for an outdoors one. Got an image in mind that will be better, or at least more dramatic, than these.

Here ya go Les... although I think it would be better if we could have a 3rd image in which Vasquez' weapon is not discharging. And maybe a couple extra smaller splats from the aliens.

letsrock.gif

these are awesome!!

Les, you have an idea for an even MORE dramatic pic?? wow! the one you have is dramatic enough! And great animation galactiboy!!

Back