MaulFan's SSC Star Wars Figure Wallpapers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
It's been a request in the past, so I thought I'd start putting out wallpapers of some of my finer works.

Preview:
1_preview.jpg

Wallpaper:

1280 x 1024
1024 x 768
800 x 600

LOOKS AWESOME...LOVE THE WAY YOU POSE THEM WITH THE SHADOW AND ALL..

Do you own a Chroma Key? I love the way your pictures tured out. Please keep them coming!

Wor-Gar said:
More! More, Maulfan! Please....

Can you make one for 2006 with all 10 of the 12" SW figures we received for the year?

At the moment I can only do 9, so I'll put something together next weekend when I have Bib.

Wor-Gar said:
Excellent! Thanks!

That will be my wallpaper for the next year as we collect the next 10.

Just 10, I'm hoping for more than that :)

I actually had started one with Luke, Anakin, Kit, Vader, Han, Obi-Wan, Mace, and Qui-Gon a while back, but when I started to work on it, I wasn't happy with the lighting.

group.jpg

So when I get Bib I'll come up with something new.

That looks pretty cool. Maybe in the next one you can have heroes vs. villains: the Jedi and Han fighting Maul, Sith Ani and... well, Bib can just be watching from a safe distance.

:D

I've actually thought about doing an image with all of the Jedi surrounding Maul an him standing at the center poised to strike with no fear. I don't know if you've read the Maul comic series but there were a few times in it where it was like, you're outnumbered and he was like NO! and wooped some butt, and I figure if he weren't caught off guard by feeling triumphant over Obi-Wan, he may not have been killed, he was very skilled with a lightsaber and if nothing else could have fled to fight another day even if he couldn't beat Obi-Wan.

MaulFan said:
I've actually thought about doing an image with all of the Jedi surrounding Maul an him standing at the center poised to strike with no fear. I don't know if you've read the Maul comic series but there were a few times in it where it was like, you're outnumbered and he was like NO! and wooped some butt, and I figure if he weren't caught off guard by feeling triumphant over Obi-Wan, he may not have been killed, he was very skilled with a lightsaber and if nothing else could have fled to fight another day even if he couldn't beat Obi-Wan.

That comic series was awesome. But in regards to not beating Obi-Wan, I'm on the fence. I seriously think that the only reason Darth Maul was defeated by Obi-Wan was for the sake of the story. I think George could have made Maul's death a little more believable. Sorry if this is off topic, so keep the pictures coming MaulFan, they're great!

I don't think we ever truly stay on topic in these threads lol. I think that if Lucas knew the favor Maul has with the fans was going to happen, the story would have been done in a way to allow Maul to live and it would be he that would have dueled Anakin on the invisible hand and fallen to him, and that would have been a greater defeat for Anakin in my mind, I suppose Dooku is supposed to be strong with the dark side, but Maul's saber skills seem like it would have made Anakin's victory even sweeter.

As for my work, right now, I'm challenging myself a little differently. There is a lot of curiousity, with myself included, as to Jabba's packaging style, so I've decided I'm going to photoshop a Jabba box, using Sideshow's measurements and the current 12" box format to show how it could stay within the current style despite his size.

Well if you don't mind i'll toss this in here too, i did this back when they first released these pics of Darth Maul, they are all Sideshow pics:

Magnuz said:
Well if you don't mind i'll toss this in here too, i did this back when they first released these pics of Darth Maul, they are all Sideshow pics:

Thanks Magnuz, my new wallpaper

Back