HT Aliens and Power Loader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's a lot of kick ass releases so far man...im so glad HT is putting out some crazy stuff. Also Medicom!

Dude.... I was floored to see this coming... Never in a million years expected the Power Loader. The Alien Warrior is a nice treat as well.... We needed one of those.

Drake looks a LOT better in the QVTR and Hudson looks ok as well.... Now if only we can get a really good sculpt from somewhere of Bill Paxton we will be all good on the ALIENS front.

So how long until we see photos from the floor! I can't wait to get some more views of these guys!!!

Wow, this is AWESOME! If the prices are good, I will probably get both or one of them. Hopefully a 1/6 Queen isn't too far off. Maybe at SDCC. We'll see. But, this ROCKS!

Hopefully we'll see them tomorrow as tomorrow is the first OFFICIAL day of Toy Fair.....well today rather...just later on,when they open.

All this stuff is for "preview night"....but it's still a pretty big preview!

I've been predicting these for awhile now but I was still unprepared for just how awesome they would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm gonna let the wookiee out and have him dance!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Dance wookiee, dance!!

Thank god Sideshow started importing these. Way too expensive otherwise.

God Damn! that 1:6 loader rox!

Just wondering if they gonna release another version of Ripley or not??? any info?

I wonder if HT ever gonna release a 1:6 scale APU from Matrix~ :rotfl

According to the preview it says, "figure not included." So whether or not they release a further variant or not???

Back