HT Aliens and Power Loader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abake said:
Here's some interesting news, courtesy of John AKA Kozin from the OSW forums:

I wouldn't go saying it'll cost $300 yet. When I ordered mine from the rep they had no idea on what the price points would be or even when it'll be ready to be released.

The power loader really needed to be seen in person to appreciate. The hydraulic hoses on the back are incredible. There is a button on it that makes the light on top blink. The hands open and close.

This will be, by far, the 1/6 piece to have for 2007.

Blinking frigging lights! Did'ya hear that? Awesome.
Let the wookie dance begin anew.
:chew

This piece is gonna be KILLER! I don't care what it's gonna cost, it's gonna be MINE!!! :D

Ed-209 was $195, and ED is huge. So i would guess the power loader will be around the same price.

Looking for the Alien Power Loader and Metal Gear Solid 4 RAH pre-orders? Please stay tuned to our Newsletters in the coming weeks to find out when final product information will be released for those products!

This is total teaser bs... very poor form IMO. :monkey4

I noticed Ripley isnt included with the powerloader. Are they going to release another Ripley especially for the powerloader or are we just suppose to use the one thats coming out soon?

Pineapple said:
I noticed Ripley isnt included with the powerloader. Are they going to release another Ripley especially for the powerloader or are we just suppose to use the one thats coming out soon?

Knowing Hot Toys, I'd guess both.

Reinhardt said:
I'm hoping they aren't releasing another Ripley as I have this one on order...

The Ripley we're getting works fine for the PL, strip her jacket and away you go, that's her! Don't see them doing another for Aliens anyway, maybe Alien.

EDIT: Just a heads up, guys. I just heard from my dealer and here's what he said about the bbts P.O., just throwing it out there...

"Brave of them. The wholesale forms are still showing TBD which is not very reassuring and to be honest with you I would rather be correct the first time and be later then be the first to post it and have to change people’s orders."

Last edited:
Back