HT Alien Poll Which Two Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Two do you want First!

• Total voters
Kane is the man!

Not much love for poor Brett?

Might get a Cocooned Brett.:rotfl

I have to be honest, I am really not that interested in the human characters from ALIEN much like I was with all the Marines from ALIENS. With the exception of Ripley and maybe a "Chest-Bursting" Kane...and perhaps a character in one of Spacesuits...I'm probably not going to round out the whole line.

I go with Ripley and Kane.

I went with Kane and Ash as the chest bursting and the Ash v Ripley scenes are the most memorable from Alien.

It's sad to see how little love Lambert is getting, when she was the (unfortunate) recipient of the alien's love in one of the best scenes.
Man, I need them all.

In the Alien novelization I believe the alien could sting its victims with its tail and paralyze them before it cocooned 'em, kind of like wasps and spiders do. :monkey4 :monkey2

Why are people asking for an articulated chest-bursting Kane or a milk-spewing Ash?? These aren't action figures - they're poseable models and not meant to do anything but stand there.

I'm not asking for an articulated chest-bursting Kane or a milk-spewing Ash, other people are. :confused::confused:

Back