How would you want SS to do X-Wing Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two Lukes is enough for now in the PF line.Would like to see a Hoth Han or Bespin Lando next as long as they get someone decent to work on the likenesses. Don't care aboput the 12" toys.

Last edited:
Both ROTJ Luke and X-Wing Pilot Luke will be done in the Premium Format line. These two are the ones I want more than any other incarnation. They'll be a bit more time between them and other releases but they'll happen.

I'd want Wedge and Biggs as X-wing pilots before Luke (I'm actually hoping that those are the helmeted characters that have been rumored). I still want Luke though.

Just not now.

I would love it if Sideshow would do an X-Wing Pilot Luke WITHOUT Mark Hamill's likeness...intentionally.

I would love it if Sideshow would do an X-Wing Pilot Luke WITHOUT Mark Hamill's likeness...intentionally.

they have already done that joke with the last 2 Luke Statues,
id like ANH Luke, exclusive could be him wearing his x wing helmet,

I would like to see an ANH Luke in X-Wing gear and an ESB Luke in Snowspeeder gear. That would be enough for me as far as pilot Lukes go. I would like to see a selection of different Rebel pilots too.

With whats available now, from sideshow (bespin luke) and some hasbro bits, this isnt hard to make(made this before the sideshow bepsin luke was around)so maybe SSc just need to maybe produce just costumes for some of their figures which is kinder to the wallet..
4a8809a0.jpg

Back