How would you want SS to do X-Wing Luke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a TIE Fighter pilot?

sexy-imperial-pilot.jpg

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

That looks like it'd be a great addition to HT's Hot Angel line! :rock

I am not sure I would be interested in an X-wing look without some sort of environment to pose him with.

Another Luke would kill the PF line. I always thought Luke was hated by most fans, and with so many cool characters who would want another Luke?

Another Luke would kill the PF line. I always thought Luke was hated by most fans, and with so many cool characters who would want another Luke?

Luke and Vader are my favorite characters out of the bunch. However, I need a break from Luke. We have had so many. :horse

an x-wing luke is the absolute last luke i would ever want/need to add :lecture

what other iconic out fit is there???...........not endor or hoth........IMHO.........well hoth maybe...............okay hoth........but thats it.:lol

an x-wing luke is the absolute last luke i would ever want/need to add :lecture

what other iconic out fit is there???...........not endor or hoth........IMHO.........well hoth maybe...............okay hoth........but thats it.:lol

LOL! I agree! No more Lukes after that are requred. :D None of you will own the ultimate Luke anyways so I can sleep well. LOL!

LOL! I agree! No more Lukes after that are requred. :D None of you will own the ultimate Luke anyways so I can sleep well. LOL!

and dont get me started on that lame ass stormtrooper luke either................:slap...................dammit..............well i guess i could convert 1 of my 7 stormtroopers into a st luke.......:monkey3

are you rubbing that dark jedi luke in our face badmoon???..........(that thing is awesome........shhhhhhhhhh)

Sideshow mentioned X-Wing Luke as a potential PF release when the line was young, but now that they have been sitting on unsold Luke & Yoda PFs for such a long time, they might reconsider a third Luke in the line.

Now, as for the 12" line, I think that another Luke is inevitable.

It's a great piece, I just think they made too many. You have to really be a Luke fan to buy multiple versions of him when the price point is that much higher. Duplicate characters are better suited for the 12" line.

(And that's why it kills me that they did Gandalf the White--we might never see a Grey PF now.)

It's a great piece, I just think they made too many. You have to really be a Luke fan to buy multiple versions of him when the price point is that much higher. Duplicate characters are better suited for the 12" line.

(And that's why it kills me that they did Gandalf the White--we might never see a Grey PF now.)

Yeah, it kinda sucks that we might not ever get a PF Luke with a lightsaber or even a blaster. But the "in the cave" scene was the fulcrum moment of the OT and I love it so.
-theropod

I'm missing one piece from the PF line - the Speeder Scout, and if another Luke is released "soon" my collection is going on ebay. SS has a tendency of making re-peats for some reason. Popular characters sell well, really? All those Buffy figures made me sell my collection and is what I think killed that line, I'm probably wrong but I hate multiple characters.

There is no way they won't do a ROTJ Luke!!! I don't want it anytime soon, but I sure as hell want it.

I would love to see Snow Speeder Luke, we haven't seen much of anything from TESB as long as the 1/6 scale line is concerned.

If HotToys could make a 1/6 scale Tumbler, I wonder what are the chances of SideShow doing a Snow Speeder.

Back