1/6 How Tony Stark Builds The Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Conard

Freakzoid
Reaction score
This was a lot of fun to make. Hope you like it.

How To Build Iron Man.jpg

That's one of the best photos I've seen. Very impressive. Are you a professional photographer or in that field?

Thanks!

That's one of the best photos I've seen. Very impressive. Are you a professional photographer or in that field?

Wow. Thank you! I am not, but thanks for asking. I just do it for fun. Family photos, figures photos, etc.

:lol well done

Thanks!

That's great!

But Aquafina?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :monkey4 :lol

Thanks. Yeah, that's what came on the bottle. lol. I failed trying to think of something clever to put on the bottle so I just left it.

Nice. How did you do the concrete effect on the floor?

I created the wall and the floor. Below is an image. I mocked them up in Photoshop, printed small poster sizes at Walmart and then used glue spray to adhere them onto foam board. It was pretty easy and cost effective.

custombackground.jpg

Here's a look behind the scenes...

Behind The Scenes How To Build Iron Man.jpg

- I made the background and floor.

- The mechanical arm is by Hot Toys.

- The chair and water bottle are extra parts I've had for years. I don't know who made them.

- Lego Iron Man and parts I borrowed from my son.

- I bought the custom Tony head sculpt.

- Tony's body is a standard Hot Toys body.

- I've had Tony's outfit for years and it's made my Magic Cube Toys. It's very close to what he wore in the first Avengers movie.

- I made both the Lego instructions and box out of paper.

- I designed and used Photoshop to add the Lego imagery to the Lego instructions and box.

- I touched-up where the floor meets the wall in Photoshop.

- I touched-up the lighting and color levels using Photoshop.

- I used Photoshop to add the copy and Unbox Experience brand.

Here's the original post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/unboxexper...3741389773836/468751579939483/?type=1&theater

Back