How to put a small ring through forehead of a hot toys city hunter predator 2.0?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pin-Din7

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I was thinking of this guy all week and since Hot Toys made a certain predator that looks more like him (with a few add ons), rather than the what he's actually supposed to look like in Predator 2, I want to at least make my own Bad Blood variation and a ring on his forehead like in this picture and one on his mandible bones like the P2 Elder Predator. Any ideas to how customizers? Rings on the chest would look nice but too risky to me. Sorry for grotesque image but he's a grotesque guy more so than honorable predators so hard to find pic that's a close up on him without him doing something gruesome.
View attachment 336493
93d07ea5fae117383d2c72c91cfb6ed7.jpg

Attachments

• Bad Blood Yautja.jpg
    Bad Blood Yautja.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
When you say ring you mean like a piercing?

Don't know why I didn't think of the word piercing yeah slow day for me completely just caused a dent in my metal water bottle by dropping it even from holding by its handle and I'm dying to find out how to get this dent that's not prominent enough to protrude on the inside of my cup but nonetheless there. Going off on a tangent sorry back on topic yeah piercing I feel like piercing myself now due to the dent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find a lot of item with little small rings. Key chain type things immediately come to mind.

But you would have to puncture the head in two places to slip the ring in. If that's up your alley, I would recommend using a pin vise. The bits are smaller than you would normally get in say a drill. I would start with the smallest pin and work up incrementally in size until the hole supported the ring.

You can find a lot of item with little small rings. Key chain type things immediately come to mind.

But you would have to puncture the head in two places to slip the ring in. If that's up your alley, I would recommend using a pin vise. The bits are smaller than you would normally get in say a drill. I would start with the smallest pin and work up incrementally in size until the hole supported the ring.

Hey thank you for the advice I kept checking this post and had no reply for the longest and it said you replied 5hrd ago from time I'm posting now. So sorry that I'm just replying I think something might be slowing up my tapatalk. So a pin vise and yeah small key chain rings hopefully I have some pretty slim ones lying around. I'll look up pin vise have no idea what that is don't customize action figs or do diy work so if that's a tool in those categories count me out of having it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked up pin vise. Drill got it and supposedly fairly inexpensive thank you again I will look into getting one makes sense as a regular drill would be way to big. Thanks again!

Back