How to print pinstripes onto a suit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Day

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to do this but is it even possible? Any comments or suggestions would be cool. I'd also like to know if anyone can suggest how to make a neck tie with a particular pattern. Thanks.

I would like to do this but is it even possible? Any comments or suggestions would be cool. I'd also like to know if anyone can suggest how to make a neck tie with a particular pattern. Thanks.

Pinstripes are tricky. Pinstripes in real cloth are a woven design, but woven pinstripes at 1:6 scale often look odd. You can easily print custom cloth with stripes of any thickness, but it never looks as sharp as a silk screened or woven design, in part because custom cloth only prints on one side. There are a number of pinstripe suits out there, what combo is it that you need?

As for neckties, you can do it yourself in Illustrator or Photoshop (or open source programs) and print custom fabric. I just did the necktie pictured. PM me if you potentially want me to design and make one for you.

IMG_0082.JPG

Back