How to display 7 inch figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

With the recent Rocky pics and current Neca Predator lineup, I was thinking of getting back into 7inch figures. However, my biggest problem with the scale is that they are very difficult to display without looking cluttered and messy. Does anybody know of good shelving options for 6 or 7 inch figures?

Perhaps a few of you have some pics you would be willing to share.

I realize this thread does not belong in this section, I just want it to be visible for the time being:peace

Honestly for now all my 7" stuff remains MIMB. That is when I actually buy 7". I have my old Rocky Jakks figures as well as my NECA T1/T2 figures.

I did not realize you bought the neca terminator figures. I would have trouble not displaying these if I bought them.

Cubbyholeshelfgood.jpg

It allows you to break up all your figures by theme. Terminator in this one, Predator in this one etc...

I got this from Ikea awhile ago have no clue on availability or name.

Voorhees27;4199302This is what you use brutha: [url said:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/40103751/[/url]

Cubbyholeshelfgood.jpg

It allows you to break up all your figures by theme. Terminator in this one, Predator in this one etc...

I got this from Ikea awhile ago have no clue on availability or name.

Both are good ideas. You could also add the adjustable spice rack shelves to these or acrylic risers. That will raise up the figures in the back. Here's what the spice rack shelf and the acrylic risers look like:

Jan08CollectionPics003.jpg

Are there any dust proof ways of displaying 7 inch figures? I have a ton in box in the basement and want to display them one day just need a good dust proof way to do so.

IMG_1004.jpg

Anyone know where to find those black stands?

Are there any dust proof ways of displaying 7 inch figures? I have a ton in box in the basement and want to display them one day just need a good dust proof way to do so.

IMG_1004.jpg

Anyone know where to find those black stands?

The only dust proof way is in an enclosed display case or by using acrylic cases. The Detolf is pretty good, but dust can still get inside.

Those round black stands were sold through the McFarlane store back in the day. Currently they are not selling them.

If you need some, shoot me a PM with your mailing info. I think I have some in my storage area.

I think I may avoid the whole idea. I can see myself getting nuts about the display and I would probably lose sleep over it.

Back