How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah, don't give people false hope! :gah:
=D

You're really not, man! Most of the guys I know around my age are still pretty immature. Even though I finished college and am working, I don't feel like I'm that old. Heck, I'm on a forum site about action figures, and I occasionally troll other members with gratuitous gif images :lol.

...25, I feel like I am done with my youth, is this true!?

tumblr_lxqx1m3lky1qj26eao1_400.gif

This thread is lame.

LOL^^^^^

im only 20, but im interested to know if anyone on here is younger than me? I might be new to the fourms, but ive been collection sideshow for the last 5 years and ive been collecting toys since age 10. (not walmart S*** i mean like Mcfarlane and things like that, though i do remember when some walmarts carried his stuff)

LOL^^^^^

im only 20, but im interested to know if anyone on here is younger than me? I might be new to the fourms, but ive been collection sideshow for the last 5 years and ive been collecting toys since age 10. (not walmart S*** i mean like Mcfarlane and things like that, though i do remember when some walmarts carried his stuff)

I turned 19 in April. :nana: I've only been collecting for a year, though. My earlier 'collections' involved trading cards and buttons... In fact, I still have a horde of cards downstairs in a box. Maybe some of them have gone up in value? :lol

I turned 19 in April. :nana: I've only been collecting for a year, though. My earlier 'collections' involved trading cards and buttons... In fact, I still have a horde of cards downstairs in a box. Maybe some of them have gone up in value? :lol

lol you beat me!!! i just turned 20 a few months ago!!

Back