How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be 25 in a few months but i look like im 13, i get handed the kids menu at restaurants all the time. For example i went to the sideshow meet and greet and i got carded walking into the place. That was fine but after it was over my cellphone didnt work so i went to go back inside to ask to use someone's cellphone but the bouncer wouldnt let me back in cause he thought my california id wasnt real. the guy was a moron lol

I'll be 25 in a few months but i look like im 13, i get handed the kids menu at restaurants all the time. For example i went to the sideshow meet and greet and i got carded walking into the place. That was fine but after it was over my cellphone didnt work so i went to go back inside to ask to use someone's cellphone but the bouncer wouldnt let me back in cause he thought my california id wasnt real. the guy was a moron lol

26 myself, and i get i.d'd everywhere i go

38 going on 39 in November. 36, is when things started to change for me. I got "old" at 36.:(

Back