How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't have her Devil, she's not for sale. Cloud is mine and no one else's.

I still get asked a lot, and then the peeps are embarrassed that I'm like 12 years older :lol

I still have the baby face deal and you can't tell I'm blading because of the dark skin and bic'd head.

easterski.jpg

I'm 36.... Things are starting to hurt and ache more now... Hair is also growing in bad areas.... My peepee still works well though, so I got that going for me. :lecture

Which is nice.

I notice myself breathing heavily after going up the stairs these days. I've never been fit but I'm starting to notice even in my sedentary daily life such as it is how I really should get more exercise whereas when I was younger it'd only be apparent when I was doing something physical. The metabolism isn't compensating for my massive sugar intake anymore either and now I'm developing surplus weight around the middle, possibly the beginnings of a double chin too.

HA HA HA HA,

All you old ____s! *checks hair in mirror for grays/thinning**checks weight**checks prenus*

ALL GOOD. HAHAHAHAHA.

Back