How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24, horny:banana
42, horny :banana

10.gif

I hate this thread. Seeing the ages of most of the people here I'm finding myself appalled by the horrible grammar people use in other threads. Grammar they could maybe get away with if they were under the age of 12, which most of them aren't. I don't want to name names, but come on. Capitals and periods, guys. Spell check wouldn't hurt either.

Sorry, I'm a perfectionist when I type. I shouldn't complain though. At least I haven't seen anybody use text speak. :)

I hate this thread. Seeing the ages of most of the people here I'm finding myself appalled by the horrible grammar people use in other threads. Grammar they could maybe get away with if they were under the age of 12, which most of them aren't. I don't want to name names, but come on. Capitals and periods, guys. Spell check wouldn't hurt either.

Sorry, I'm a perfectionist when I type. I shouldn't complain though. At least I haven't seen anybody use text speak. :)

:lecture :lecture :lol :lol

I turned 31 on April 9th. And I just came down with a case of Gout in my left foot so I feel waaaaaay older right about now... :(

Back