How old are you?

• Thread starter The Dwimmerlaik
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks for you man. I just finished up my finals on Thursday morning. I take it that you start school after summer break 3 weeks later than me. So you'll probably start in early Sept?

No clue. I just know that I've got one week left after the week of my 16th birthday, which is like NEXT Monday. Sucks I've already gotten my gift

-CJK

I'm 41.

And...

Listen guys we have nothing to worry about. I'm 29 but am I fearing my
30th, hell no. You know why, because men age like fine wine. The older we get, the better we look.
I'll admit I'm digging the ladies in their 30's but once I'm in my mid-30's I'll start dating women in their mid-20's. Younger women love mature men, so I just need to mature. Who am I kidding, that will never happen.
I'll never grow up.

smack.gif

:dance

It was just a joke. An evil creation from the bottom of my twisted sense of humor. I apologize to all chicas and youngster who view my comment.

-CJK

Thats real appropriate. There are women and girls that frequent this board so you may want to watch what you say.

Yeah dude, not everybody here is chill with that kind of humor (self included), so be a little more careful with the things you say. Decency is much appreciated by those of us who are maybe a bit more conservative 'round here, so just be cool with that kind of stuff in the future and you'll be fine. Thanks bro! :cool:

There, I just deleted the whole thing. If magman wouldn't have quoted me, then it would be off of the board!

-CJK

I was the same way home in California as I am here. But I think it's true; anybody can retaliate and get defensive, but the dude way level-headed and cool about it. I respect that more than the fact that he deleted the comment.

I was the same way home in California as I am here. But I think it's true; anybody can retaliate and get defensive, but the dude way level-headed and cool about it. I respect that more than the fact that he deleted the comment.

I think he proved that although this thread may be about how old you are, it is also about how old you can act. Certainly owning up and making amends in a mature fashion as a response takes an attitude that is not always reflected in an "age" bracket.

Although the age difference on this forum may vary throughout many decades :google ,we are all the same on here. Just fellow collectors :)

There, I just deleted the whole thing. If magman wouldn't have quoted me, then it would be off of the board!

-CJK

I took the message off. Stuff like that doesn't bother me normally, but I know there are several females that frequent the board so you need to be more considerate of what you say. Good for you for deleting it!

Back