How old are the HT Predators fans?/Post your Preds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe.. you getting the ThreeB? Man, i want to as well but i'm afraid it might not might the expectation for the price.. do you know of any good deals where i can buy them as cheap as possible? I want to get those, too... lol!! it's a nice addition other than 1/6th and dioramas

More than likely they'll hit ebay after the release, I know HLJ.com has stopped all orders on the Predalien since they expect their quota is totally filled.

I got my order in for the PA a few days before that happened, and I got Wolf two days earlier, with any luck at all they really do get their stock in this month. Other than Hobby Link, I know Blister has them up, but I've never used the site, and one site (which is totally in Japanese) actually has an exclusive set of "Battle Damaged" figures, and Wolf is also clear.

Sooner or later, I'm sure they'll hit SOME American site for a more affordable price - and if you don't want to take a chance, I plan to do a damn thorough review of them.

If I like them as much as I like the protos, I'll have to buy the Alien too.

HTwolffrontlight.jpg

hahahaha.. sick pose/shot. Love the dual shurikens.

Here's more Wolf shots. To me Wolf has the best poseability and articulation. Can't make the other HT preds do this pose. Not that I tried nor do I want to.

WolfAliene.jpg
WolfAliend.jpg

WolfAlienb.jpg

WolfAlienh.jpg

More than likely they'll hit ebay after the release, I know HLJ.com has stopped all orders on the Predalien since they expect their quota is totally filled.

I got my order in for the PA a few days before that happened, and I got Wolf two days earlier, with any luck at all they really do get their stock in this month. Other than Hobby Link, I know Blister has them up, but I've never used the site, and one site (which is totally in Japanese) actually has an exclusive set of "Battle Damaged" figures, and Wolf is also clear.

Sooner or later, I'm sure they'll hit SOME American site for a more affordable price - and if you don't want to take a chance, I plan to do a damn thorough review of them.

If I like them as much as I like the protos, I'll have to buy the Alien too.
Sweet.. thanks for the info.. I might just get one off ebay or from that site when they come back up for pre-order. BBTS has them up, too but i don't recall seeing the predalien. The PA looks sweet though. I think it would look nice placed next to my HT PA.

Sweet.. thanks for the info.. I might just get one off ebay or from that site when they come back up for pre-order. BBTS has them up, too but i don't recall seeing the predalien. The PA looks sweet though. I think it would look nice placed next to my HT PA.

WHOA! I just looked at BBTS and no idea they were $99 each, Jesus! I'm sure with shipping from HLJ that'll be awfully similar. Speaking of Hobby Link Japan I noticed a couple of days ago they put up 'order stops' on Wolf and the Alien now.

I really don't get why BBTS doesn't have the Predalien up, any case though, I'll be very happy when these are FINALLY released. I'm absolutely dying to see the box art - and have been waiting on the figures to be released since last summer.

WHOA! I just looked at BBTS and no idea they were $99 each, Jesus! I'm sure with shipping from HLJ that'll be awfully similar. Speaking of Hobby Link Japan I noticed a couple of days ago they put up 'order stops' on Wolf and the Alien now.

I really don't get why BBTS doesn't have the Predalien up, any case though, I'll be very happy when these are FINALLY released. I'm absolutely dying to see the box art - and have been waiting on the figures to be released since last summer.
Yeah i checked their website last night and all were 'order stops'. Looks like i'm going to have to order what i can from bbts and look for the PA on ebay or something.

Back