How old are the HT Predators fans?/Post your Preds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AVP99

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!, Im stuck at home due to snow so im bored and posting this thread. Anyways just curious how old are the Hot toys predator fans and please POST YOUR PREDS COLLECTION!! All I got ASIA ancient and R wolf predator. Will post pics soon!

btw wheres pitu??? that dude is hilarious,:rotfl cracks me up everytime i watch his youtube videos no matter how many times i watch it. Did he sell off his HT preds collecion???

20r8u4i.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be 35 this Christmas day. You've probably already seen my Scar and Machiko posts. I have all of the HT Preds and Aliens except the Lost one yet. In come cases, I have multiples of them:

AVP:
Celtic- customized with helmet scratches and removed left thigh armor like in the movie.
Chopper- customized penitrated through the chest by an AVP Alien tail
Scar- customized helmet repaint with actual scar mark
Scar- customized to look like the backstory version with the Alien head on spear atop the pyramid
Scar- customized with helmet off, resculpted face with quills,and full repaint
Elder
Elder- customized with Original Asian exclusive helmet to look like the Ancient in the backstory segment standing guard atop the pyramid
Special Edition Ancient
Alien
Grid Alien
Alien- customized in croutching pose (had to break its knees and fix them into position)

AVP-R:
Wolf
Wolf Cleaner kit version- customized repainted face with quills
PredAlien
Alien

Predator 2:
Elder- customized with facial quills and repainted body (more grey than black now)
Predator
Predator Battle-Damaged
Lost- on order from Sideshow

Machiko- customized Amazon style
Machiko- customized Samurai style

Aliens:
Aliens- regular and brown
Ripley with Power Loader

I'll be 35 this Christmas day. You've probably already seen my Scar and Machiko posts. I have all of the HT Preds and Aliens except the Lost one yet. In come cases, I have multiples of them:

AVP:
Celtic- customized with helmet scratches and removed left thigh armor like in the movie.
Chopper- customized penitrated through the chest by an AVP Alien tail
Scar- customized helmet repaint with actual scar mark
Scar- customized to look like the backstory version with the Alien head on spear atop the pyramid
Scar- customized with helmet off, resculpted face with quills,and full repaint
Elder
Elder- customized with Original Asian exclusive helmet to look like the Ancient in the backstory segment standing guard atop the pyramid
Special Edition Ancient
Alien
Grid Alien
Alien- customized in croutching pose (had to break its knees and fix them into position)

AVP-R:
Wolf
Wolf Cleaner kit version- customized repainted face with quills
PredAlien
Alien

Predator 2:
Elder- customized with facial quills and repainted body (more grey than black now)
Predator
Predator Battle-Damaged
Lost- on order from Sideshow

Machiko- customized Amazon style
Machiko- customized Samurai style

Aliens:
Aliens- regular and brown
Ripley with Power Loader

holp moly, thats a whole lottta preds. Did you get them all for retail? Man! I got raped just for one scar....

I'll be 19 on Jan 1st
i have a nice collection, no pics yet but im working on it,

AVP- Scar
- Celtic
- Chopper
- Elder Pred
- Alien black/brown (both)
AVPR- Wolf, Favorite!
-Wolf cleaner-Brocken :( but lots of parts for future customs:)
-Predalien
Predator 2- predator 2
-predator 2, bd changed neck collar and removed shoulder pads
-Elder predator 2, 2nd favorite

coming soon would be lostie and machiko, can't wait
sorry i dont have pics just in the midst of getting shelving and cabinets

I'm 23 - I've got:

Scar (Bought from Jamal)
AVP Elder (Bought from Pitu)
P2
P2 Elder
Wolf
Machiko (easily my favorite figure, ever)

No doubles, no customs, and I'll keep it that way.

This is my collection, + I just got the Lost Pred today. I'm 33 years old (but I act like i'm 13:eek::lol) :banana

DSCI0256.jpg

DSCI0266.jpg
:horror

Last edited:
dude the arms on this pred wont go in, and i got them hot as hell with the hair dryer WTF?

yeah hes a pain, i had a bruise in the centre of my hand for like a week,
try inlarging the hole a bit with a hobby knife, thats what i did anyways
good luck

owww, the bruise... it hhurts, this doesnt help that my middle finger is cut from work. seriously tho wtf, the legs werent a problem but the arms jesus...

Im 18, and I got original wolf and Lost on the way i'll post pics of the two when Lost gets here:rock

Im 29, I have all the reg eddition preds plus the ancient asia ed and Im still
waiting for lost. (damn you abc-express hurry up!!!)
Click link below to see my collection.

Back