How Much Would You Pay For A 1:6 Chewbacca?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much would you be willing to pay for a 1:6 furry Chewbacca?

• $80 - 120

Votes: 43 44.3%
  • $120 - 180

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • $180 - 300

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Who cares!!?? Its Chew-freakin-bacca!!!!! I'd pay anything!!!!!

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
bwayne said:
Well, if I remember correctly, I paid about $723.21 without shipping.
yeah but u got a wicked C3PO too, not to mention that it's almost a certainty that custom Chewie will look better than any mass Chewie, furred or not.

bwayne said:
Well, if I remember correctly, I paid about $723.21 without shipping.
Have you posted any pics of him with the rest of your collection yet?

If not then pictures please!:chew

I am still trying to to figure out this whole posting thing. One of these days over the summer I will post some. Right now, Chewie is next to Jedi Luke waiting for Leia and Han to join him(Han is being repainted by the figuremaster as we speak):D :D :D

bwayne said:
I am still trying to to figure out this whole posting thing. One of these days over the summer I will post some. Right now, Chewie is next to Jedi Luke waiting for Leia and Han to join him(Han is being repainted by the figuremaster as we speak):D :D :D

Oooh, I've definitely gotta see some pics of Han then too. Dangit! Now I'm all jealous.:D

I am all about Chewbacca! As long as the figure rocks, I would pay whatever it took. And I would happily lay down 500.00 for a Chewy from Medicom even if the scale was not perfect as long as the figure was bigger than any of the Sideshow characters. We will never see a true-scale Chewbacca. Not from Hasbro, Sideshow, Medicom, Hot Toys, or anyone else. He is just too big. And don't argue Jabba...completely different concept.

Darth Cruel said:
I am all about Chewbacca! As long as the figure rocks, I would pay whatever it took. And I would happily lay down 500.00 for a Chewy from Medicom even if the scale was not perfect as long as the figure was bigger than any of the Sideshow characters. We will never see a true-scale Chewbacca. Not from Hasbro, Sideshow, Medicom, Hot Toys, or anyone else. He is just too big. And don't argue Jabba...completely different concept.

I won't argue Jabba but I don't think his size will be an issue for any of the top 1/6 figure producers. Regardless you shouldn't say such things...your gonna jinx it.:D

I think Chewie's size is probably a factor in Sideshow's concerns, and understandably, any manufacturers. His size would require a brand new, one of a kind body that wouldn't really be able to be recycled for other characters, unless Sideshow opted to make a Wookie army 3-pack for the militaries line, which wouldn't be bad, I'd like a Tarfful he looked pretty sweet. Hopefully we'll get Chewie, but there are understandable concerns to deal with in planning to make him as an articulated figure, so I think it will just take time.

i picked 80-120 but I would pay up to 150. I say just outsource the design to Hot toys.

foolkiller said:
i picked 80-120 but I would pay up to 150. I say just outsource the design to Hot toys.

If you would pay $150 for it, why did you vote for 80-120? :slap :thwak

They need to make a suit with spandex material as the base so it can lay tight around the body and yet be able to stretch at the joints.

Here's a good reference shot of how much taller Chewie will need to be compared to the standard 1/6 figure.

vlcsnap765874capjj9.jpg

Back