Statue How much is Dog Alien Maquette worth now????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklizard

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Does any body have Dog Alien Maquette?

I'm trying to find it now..

but it seems like it's way way expensive to get that....

How do you guys think about Dog alien Maquette??

HOw much you guys are willing to pay to get this...hm

I heard it's almost 2000... T_T

I heard it's almost 2000... T_T

You are correct. Most of the auctions that i've seen and been in went close to or well over $2,000.

I personally would not pay over $2,000 for him.

Good luck with your hunt for that elusive Dog! :panic:

Anyone else think "How much is that doggy in the window" when first glancing at the thread title? :lol

I bought mine from eBay about 8 months ago, at the time I think there was only one other bid besides myself, I really wanted it and I paid around $1300. At the time I thought it was really high but because it was never displayed I went for it. Finding a mint one that was never displayed can be tough, as displayed ones will have that hand lean. I made a foam block, painted it to match the base and stuck it under the bending knee. All I can say is go for it if you find one, it's F'ing awesome. Big and heavy, 1/3 and solid, paint job is one of Sideshows best.

If you like the A3 design and you really want the piece,then it's worth it.It's about as accurate as it gets and not likely to be surpassed as a mass produced piece.It's one of Sideshow's best pieces.

If you want it just to complete a collection and don't really care one way or the other for the design,then I would say it's probably not worth the price.

one came out on Ebay few days ago starting 950.

And it's gone someday and bidder just sold it for 2000.

hm

don't know what it's worth, but it's one of Sideshows finest pieces. Sculptwise and paintwise. Amazing paintjob and great scale !

all alien statues look the same to me, a black blob of messy things you can barely tell. why anyone would want to display them is beyond me :cuckoo:

Ive been looking for one in the UK for years,narrowly missed out on a few but i could count on one hand the amount ive seen available in those 5 years,its soul destroying tbh :lol

I found a seller in the states recently but the shipping was $500!!......the long search continues :(

Back