How many who primarily want a HT T2 Arnie would also buy a new HT T1 Arnie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you voted T2 T-800 in new HT Poll, would you also buy a T1 T-800?

• Yes

Votes: 90 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • maybe

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
Since I didn't vote for the T2 T-800 and did vote for the T1 T-800 I've kinda ruled myself out of my own poll.

Would it be cheating if I clicked the Yes option?

the weapons in this scale will be great :rock

terminator_l.jpg

the only terminator stuff i like is either just the endoskeleton, or arnold with the battle damaged face.
otherwise, it's just an arnold-in-leather figure. same reason i don't care about commando arnold from predator.
yawn.

I'd buy:

T1 T800 in most variants as long as it looks like Arnie as he did in 1984.

T1 Reese. I only need one Reese. That would be in his 1984 clothing and must look like Micheal Biehn.

T1 Endoskeleton (I missed the first release. Also this looks different to the one at beggining of T2).

T2 T800 in most variants. Must look like Arnie as he did in 1991.

T2 T1000 in most variants. Must look like Robert Patrik.

T2 Sarah Connor in assult/combat gear. Must look like Linda Hamilton.

T2 Endoskeleton ( Same as noted above).

I'll probably buy everything from a hot toys classic terminator line.
This is exciting to think about. :rock Can't wait to see what they do.

I'd buy:

T1 T800 in most variants as long as it looks like Arnie as he did in 1984.

T1 Reese. I only need one Reese. That would be in his 1984 clothing and must look like Micheal Biehn.

T1 Endoskeleton (I missed the first release. Also this looks different to the one at beggining of T2).

T2 T800 in most variants. Must look like Arnie as he did in 1991.

T2 T1000 in most variants. Must look like Robert Patrik.

T2 Sarah Connor in assult/combat gear. Must look like Linda Hamilton.

T2 Endoskeleton ( Same as noted above).

Damn bud, when I check that list of yours it looks like I will not be eating much for the next year or so. :lol

As much as Id want to see Hot toys produce a T2 or T1 arnold, I would prefer to see more characters from Terminator Salvation. Especially Kyle Reese.

Damn bud, when I check that list of yours it looks like I will not be eating much for the next year or so. :lol

Yeah. That list could be around £2000 worth. I hope that if that list comes true it is spread out over some time so I can fit in paying my mortgage and collecting at same time without going broke.

I'd be happy to add Arnie from both T1 and T2 (and I'd like to see an extremely battle damaged version from the final battle in T2) as well as both a skinned and endo of the Terinatrix.

Not only yes, but HELL YES. I'll take an Arnold with alternate battle damaged head sculpt and clothing like the Marcus Wright figure please.

Yeah, probably... unless money was really tight.

I'd still have to go for the T2 version if it was one or the other.

I ll be down for all of the main Terminator variations.And I think they will all happen.

Yep, I am pleased by this result, it bodes well. I posted a link to this thread in a comment at the original HT poll to try and bring it to their attention.

Nice! :rock

Hopefully they will see it and check this thread, and some of the others out! They could get all kinds of ideas for figs from these boards :D

Back