How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy from start to finish?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

• Total voters
Indeed! Ok I think I cleaned everything up. Just to make sure we're as close to on topic as we can. I appreciate everyone understanding and now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Who the hell counts how many times they watch a movie?

I would think at some point you'd lose track, unless Lord Of the Rings is your life and you keep a notebook that has a tally list of all the times you watched it.

Who the hell counts how many times they watch a movie?

I would think at some point you'd lose track, unless Lord Of the Rings is your life and you keep a notebook that has a tally list of all the times you watched it.

Have you seen '89 Batman more than 20 times? :lol

I'm not. :eek: I love FOTR. When that came out on DVD I watched it every evening for over a month and a half. I was obsessed! Seen it at least twice that many times over the last several years - though once the extended version was released I watched that one over the theatrical. Now that I have it on Blu ray, I've seen it probably another 10+ times.

FOTR is my favorite too. When I got it on DVD, it was on the tv almost non-stop. I think it's the reason my niece and I are as close as we are. I got her as obsessed as me. All she wanted to do was watch 'hobbits'. It was to the point that I had to buy another Frodo & Sam with the elven boat because she stole mine and brought them with her everywhere she went.

When the extended set was released, she gave it to me for my birthday. She was 3.

Have you seen '89 Batman more than 20 times? :lol

____, I don't know. I can safely say I haven't watched it in it's entirety for a couple of years.

We're talking about three, three hour movies (give or take) in their entirety. Who keeps track of that? You get in the mood to watch something, you put it in your blu ray or DVD player and you watch it.

Do people really think, "oh, it's been awhile since I've seen the Lord of the Rings, I should watch it for the 27th consecutive time"?

I had the great opportunity of seeing the Fellowship of the Ring: Extended at AMC theaters a few months ago and I wasn't sitting there thinking "maaaaan, film view number 87, yeesssssssss". Why be so technical?

FOTR is my favorite too.

Thirded.

FOTR is the best and most concise.

____, I don't know. I can safely say I haven't watched it in it's entirety for a couple of years.

We're talking about three, three hour movies (give or take) in their entirety. Who keeps track of that? You get in the mood to watch something, you put it in your blu ray or DVD player and you watch it.

Do people really think, "oh, it's been awhile since I've seen the Lord of the Rings, I should watch it for the 27th consecutive time"?

I had the great opportunity of seeing the Fellowship of the Ring: Extended at AMC theaters a few months ago and I wasn't sitting there thinking "maaaaan, film view number 87, yeesssssssss". Why be so technical?

I'm pretty sure, unless someone's keeping an OCD journal, that every poll vote over 10 is a guesstimate. :lol

FOTR is my favorite too. When I got it on DVD, it was on the tv almost non-stop. I think it's the reason my niece and I are as close as we are. I got her as obsessed as me. All she wanted to do was watch 'hobbits'. It was to the point that I had to buy another Frodo & Sam with the elven boat because she stole mine and brought them with her everywhere she went.

When the extended set was released, she gave it to me for my birthday. She was 3.

Same with my nieces and nephews. I really got them into it. It our little conversation topic that we have now. They are even reading the books because they want to know more about the world of Tolkien.

Back