How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy from start to finish?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

• Total voters
i guess i never kept track. i usually watch all 3 in a row over a period of a few days. maybe once a year. i can't sit still for very long. so i usually watch the EE in 6 parts.

Once i watched all three in a row,i was struggling during ROTK though :lol

But ive seen each EE on separate occasions at least 25-30 times,watched FOTR today as it happens,they will never get old :)

Can you add the Bakshi version to the poll? I'm definitely 20+ there, although most of that was 20 years ago. Like most movies nowadays I out them on but don't really pay attention to them except for key scenes (lighting of the fires).

B etween six and ten for me. But that is soon to go way up because I am going to Phoenix to work for about 6 months and I will be wearing out my DVDs while I am there.

l never watch the regular versionsonly the extended films. only saw those in the theaters. l have watched the extended version in a row through the weekend (one movie a night) just a couple of times.

Peter Jackson had shot so much footage l was hoping an extended extended version would be released, but never happened. l heard they burned all the footage they didn't use or somethiing like that.

Last edited:
l never watch the regular versionsonly the extended films. only saw those in the theaters. l have watched the extended version in a row through the weekend (one movie a night) just a couple of times.

Peter Jackson had shot so much footage l was hoping an extended extended version would be released, but never happened. l heard they burned all the footage they diddn't use or somethiing like that.

......:dunno

Zero. I have seen FOTR a bunch of times but I still have never seen the other two completley from begining to end. I have seen most of them in bits and pieces here and there.

Ok if I go all of them start to finish

1 time when Return of the King hit theaters. I watched Fellowship and TTT extendeds before I went to the midnight showing of ROTK

Probably 6 or 7 times over a week

All together I have seen Fellowship about 16 or 17 times

TTT 10 or 11

and Return of the King 9 or 10

Another insult as your first post in the thread, that's just sad that's all you can contribute stalker boy. : )

Back