How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy from start to finish?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you seen the entire LOTR Trilogy?

• Total voters
And that's why I have a "no beverages" rule in the theater. I hate missing any part of the movie.

That and I refuse to pay $3.50 for a soft drink. :lol

I've done that before. What I do now instead is I dont drink anything for like an hour or so before the movie starts. More room to fill in the tank.

I agree with folks watching all three in a row takes a lot of time or even over a couple of days it does. For me these three movies are worth taking the time to do that. I love these movies and for me personally they are my three favorite movies of all time. I would choose to watch any of these three over every other movie out there.

I usually watch them altogether back to back atleast once a month. So I've definitely seen it more than 20 times.

Sometimes I watch them inthe reverse order as well. Or from favorite to least favorite. Or more recently, when tweaking the SS 1/6 figures

I can never watch them enough to get bored or tired of them.

Between seen them in the theater :clap, watching them at home on DVD both TE :clap & EE :clap (in their day) and more recently on Blu-Ray TE :clap & EE :clap,
I've lost count :slap
And you know even to this day, after seeing it so many times, there are still time when I get a little emotional.

...how sad am I??????????? :cuckoo:

'You can't beat a good story told well' :lecture

:duff
Bill

There are things to this day I still notice for the first time or moments that are still emotional. Like you said you can't be a good story told well.

I've had about 20 marathon viewings. Because the FOTR is my favorite, I've seen that one over 100 times.

For me, I'd say about 20 if we're just counting all three.

(The absolute BEST of which was Trilogy Tuesday. Amazing experience!)

But if we're talking FotR or TTT on their own, that number goes up. Fast.

I don't like to watch RotK too frequently because the movie carries such an emotional whallop for me. It's not that I avoid it, but I don't often seek it out. For two reasons, really. First, some days I just don't feel like crying! And second, I don't ever want to get to the point where the movie stops making me cry!

I don't want to watch it so often that I get so used to it that it no longer works on me the way it should.

If that makes any sense!

Just probably guessing here:

FOTR 12
TT 6
ROTK 4

FOTR pwns them all its not even close.

Back