How many NRD's have you lost?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the years I've probably lost several NRD's, Probably around $200 worth.... But thanks to SS large edition sizes, I just wait and see what it looks like before buying, that way I don't have to mess with NRD's anymore...

Same here. Things change and eventually/inevitably some things had to be cancelled.

IcOqh.jpg

I find the more you stay clear of this thing the better.

Oh I don't preorder anymore either. Well, not Hot Toys stuff. It eventually did become apparent that there's just no need.

I've got NECA stuff preordered on BBTS but that could be cancelled without consequence if need be.

I don't think I have, but too many orders over the past few years to be sure:lol

Like a-dev said, no reason to anymore to PO something you are not 100% on.

I lost the one when I had a statue on order and had to cancel my credit card whilst overseas and didn't get a replacement in time to pay off the final flexpay.

I rarely order with SSC now and will probably only do it when I get more reward points during Spook.

I've never 'lost' an NRD. I consider them donations to help stop the spread of Sideshow googly eye syndrome.

I've never lost any and that's because I'm don't want to deal with the BS. And no disrespect to SSC, but rarely have I found a SSC piece worthy of a PO that has a NRD attached to it.

$235! I didn't think it was that much but it adds up over the years LOL! _/'''/o

6 PFs canceled in total.. x.x

Nowadays, I just delay till it gets waitlisted or only if I'm 100% sure before ordering! ^^!!

Two.
One for Barney Ross (wasn't impressed with the final product), and one for the DX battle damaged T-800 EX because money problems. I'll always regret cancelling him. :banghead

None but I don't order from SS unless it's an exclusive I have to have(I've only purchased 3 figures from SS directly). Don't like paying state sales tax so I order from BBTS and similar sites.

Well over $500 when I first started and my tastes were all over the map.

We have a lot in common, you and I. Also, I think if their new do it yourself, make 1 change per order format had existed back from when I had started, it would have saved me a few times. SS loves to have everything hit at once, which really overwhelmes the obsessive collector without self control...

Burned my freebie from Sideshow but that's it so far. I'm preordering much less than I used to though. Most pieces I can wait to order until they're shipping.

This, just order less which is the purpose of the NRD, deter riff raff

Back