1/6 How many Hot Toys Iron Mans are there?. 1/6th scale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texas-moto-psycho

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey there all. I'm a newbie to this forum but not a complete novice to Hot Toys/Sideshow products. I've had a handful in past but had to sell them and my huge steelbook collection due to moving and needing the extra money. One of my all time favorite figures was my Iron Man Mark VII (if memory serves). That being said I'm trying to restart collecting somewhat and have already pre-ordered/purchased the Avengers ensemble and want to put together some of the various Iron Man suits as well, but was inundated by the number of Iron Man 1/6 scale figures Hot Toys has put out.. Does anyone have a complete list of all of the Iron Man 1/6 scale from HT?. I eventually would like to collect one of all the movie related marks+war machine (no repaints, etc)..
Any opinions on ones to get/not as well as pictures of your guys 1/6 Iron Mans from HTs would be cool and helpful as well!
Thanks!

Attachments

• SAM_1924.jpg
    SAM_1924.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 406
Hey there all. I'm a newbie to this forum but not a complete novice to Hot Toys/Sideshow products. I've had a handful in past but had to sell them and my huge steelbook collection due to moving and needing the extra money. One of my all time favorite figures was my Iron Man Mark VII (if memory serves). That being said I'm trying to restart collecting somewhat and have already pre-ordered/purchased the Avengers ensemble and want to put together some of the various Iron Man suits as well, but was inundated by the number of Iron Man 1/6 scale figures Hot Toys has put out.. Does anyone have a complete list of all of the Iron Man 1/6 scale from HT?. I eventually would like to collect one of all the movie related marks+war machine (no repaints, etc)..
Any opinions on ones to get/not as well as pictures of your guys 1/6 Iron Mans from HTs would be cool and helpful as well!
Thanks!

Welcome to the forums too :hi5:

Thanks for the info and welcomes! Anyone have suggestions of where to purchase any used/new 1/6 scale Iron Mans other then the normal overpriced, Sideshow, Ebay, Amazon, etc?. I've already purchased one or two off of Sideshow, but they are of course expensive and limited as to which versions are available..

Thanks for the info and welcomes! Anyone have suggestions of where to purchase any used/new 1/6 scale Iron Mans other then the normal overpriced, Sideshow, Ebay, Amazon, etc?. I've already purchased one or two off of Sideshow, but they are of course expensive and limited as to which versions are available..

Hit up the "for sale" forums on this board. Keep an eye out and you will find some great deals and some great people selling too. This place is a great resource.

In my honest opinion, don't even count the old Mark 3 as the Die cast one is much better sculpted and pumped. I personally take the Mark 2, Mark 3 and the Mark I as if they never existed and the updated version of each took their place.

We have gone from Iron Man Mark III at $160 to Iron Man Mark XLIII at $345... interesting.

Well its been six years, the popularity of the character and marvel have skyrocketed, and the figures quality, pose ability, detail and accessories have improved greatly. Demand is higher so its not unreasonable. Wish it wasn't so but what can you do?

Without including various repaints, and only doubling up on MKs 1,2, and 3 because of 2.0 versions, I come up with 25 Iron Man and 3 War Machine/Iron Patriot.
The only repaints included in my count are Midas and Hot Rod. Red Snapper and Peacemaker are different enough (to me) because of the claw arms.
My list includes MK XLIII and MK XXV because while not yet released, they are available for pre order. War Machine I only counted as MK I (stolen IM MK II)
MK II and Iron Patriot. That's what I came up with.
Ryan

That makes sense Iron Legion. I heard that the Tony Stark head sculpt for especially Mark I (version 2) was significantly better then the original Mark I. wamphyri13 do you have a written list of the 25 figures? I think I've figured out most, but I'm trying to compare to see if I got it right. Also I counted the ones you mentioned above seperate as well because they are actually individual marks and not the same numbered mark with a respray.

I've decided to get the XLIII and then start with the uniquer suits first such as war machine, starboost, bones, igor, MK I, etc..

wamphyri13 here is the list I've compiled below so far (again no repaints unless they are distinctly different, etc.)

Mark I
Mark II
Mark III
Mark IV
Mark V
Mark VI
Mark VII
XVII Heartbreaker
XX Python
XXI Midas
XXII Hot Rod
XXV Stiker