How many hot toys 1:6 / statues any size / 1:12's do you own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon 911

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i am new to this forum and am completely hooked. I wanted to know and get a feeler from you all as to how many hot toys do you own. If you own statues in addition to those list them too. I own about 68 hot toys 1:6, 60 1:12 figures and a few statues... Want to understand if i am way overboard and addicted :slap

Last edited:
If you're registered on this board then I can honestly say you're addicted like the rest of us.

Since I started collecting Hot Toys 3+ years ago,Ive got 15 plus another 5 on preorder and my first statue on PO as well. The initial shock of wanting everything that looked cool has worn off(thank god!) so Ive been very selective lately. I would have over 30 Hot Toys if I had bought everything I thought looked cool.

The Hot Toys strains used to be killer, real one-toke gear. Then the Iron Man strain hit the market and the supply got real homogenous-like as they kept pumping out the high-yield stuff. Every street corner, there was Hot Toys flogging off baggies of 'IM3'.

Well I can tell you I've been clean for about 18 months now, not a single Hot Toys purchase since that Superman binge of November '11. 'Bout to break the drought with DX11 this month, and after that there's no PO on the horizon unless HT decide to bring out a new strain. Maybe a '66 vintage Batman & Robin, or '85 vintage Back to the Future could bring me back in, but as of now... Hot Toys doesn't do it for me anymore.

Since I started collecting Hot Toys 3+ years ago,Ive got 15 plus another 5 on preorder and my first statue on PO as well. The initial shock of wanting everything that looked cool has worn off(thank god!) so Ive been very selective lately. I would have over 30 Hot Toys if I had bought everything I thought looked cool.

Completely understand, I think I'm just coming through that period now! I'm currently watching a HT Red Skull on E-bay which is going for a ridiculously good price. 3 months ago I'd have probably already stuck a bid on it, now I'm more than happy to let it go as I don't *need* a Red Skull in my collection!

As for the original question, I have 9 Hot Toys (and 3 on the way), 1 Art Figures, 3 Medicom RAH, a fair few MArvel figures, a couple of smaller statues and some transformers stuff.

The Hot Toys strains used to be killer, real one-toke gear. Then the Iron Man strain hit the market and the supply got real homogenous-like as they kept pumping out the high-yield stuff. Every street corner, there was Hot Toys flogging off baggies of 'IM3'.

Well I can tell you I've been clean for about 18 months now, not a single Hot Toys purchase since that Superman binge of November '11. 'Bout to break the drought with DX11 this month, and after that there's no PO on the horizon unless HT decide to bring out a new strain. Maybe a '66 vintage Batman & Robin, or '85 vintage Back to the Future could bring me back in, but as of now... Hot Toys doesn't do it for me anymore.

:lol :clap

I bought HT Luke around Xmas time, & 12"PM 3PO last month.

I'll get the DX13 when that emerges, & probably nothing till HT Dr Shaw. :cool:

at my last count of my 1/6th figures ( and hot toys is not the only company out there, just one of the most overpriced)
i had 97. that count was taken back in 2009.

I have NO idea how many i've got now.
I've also got somewhere in the neibhorhood of 60+ revoltech and figma toys... and 9 one gallon ziplock bags of 25th annaversery/poc/roc/30th annaversery gi joes.

and that only scratches the tip. I... have a problem.

35 x 1/6 figures (mix of 3A, SSC & HT)
2 x 1/12 figures
1 x 1:48 figure
5 x 1/5 statues
9 x 1/4 statues
1 x 1/7 statue
2 x LSB's
5 x 1:1 replicas

Last edited:
19 1/6 figures HT,SSC, blitzway.
2 1/5 statues
3 1/6 statues
18 7'' neca figures
3 1/4 or 19'' scale figures (Enterbay + Neca)
4 1/10 Koto artfx+ figures

and 5 other various scale figures which im not sure of their exact scale. They range from freddy K bobble head, mortal kombat collectors edition statue, Arkham city batman collectors edition statue and Sam fisher splinter cell collectors edition figure. Marcus fenix statue from Gears 3 Collectors edition.

Oh and two video game weapon props (portal and gears 3)

a lot more on Preorder too lmao

19 1/6 figures HT,SSC, blitzway.
2 1/5 statues
3 1/6 statues
18 7'' neca figures
3 1/4 or 19'' scale figures (Enterbay + Neca)
4 1/10 Koto artfx+ figures

and 5 other various scale figures which im not sure of their exact scale. They range from freddy K bobble head, mortal kombat collectors edition statue, Arkham city batman collectors edition statue and Sam fisher splinter cell collectors edition figure. Marcus fenix statue from Gears 3 Collectors edition.

Oh and two video game weapon props (portal and gears 3)

a lot more on Preorder too lmao

I think my biggest dent too would be the pre orders. I also am now facing space challenge... But a hobby is a hobby i guess. Infact, i love 1:4 statues however just dont have the space to showcase them. Not sure if people buy specific shelf / cases for those. Thats the only reason refraining me from buying 1:4s

5 1/7 figures
23 1/6 figures
2 1/6 vehicles
1 1/4 statue
and 11 1/6 figures on PO

I also have 5 code 3 star wars vehicles and about 25 code 3 fire vehicles.

Starting to slow down on collecting, i have almost everything i wanted and now i can just enjoy them.

LOL, excellent post! I guess you can say I need to go bigger and better (more expensive) to get that High. When I first started collecting, I thought spending $200 on a figure was outrageous and the limit...boy was I wrong! I now yawn out $200 for a collectible. I got the LSF Wolf Predator recently to peak once again. I have a few pieces on preorder so I don't go into complete withdrawal...LOL. (side note-nice Breaking Bad pic, can't wait for the finale.)

:yess:
LOL, excellent post! I guess you can say I need to go bigger and better (more expensive) to get that High. When I first started collecting, I thought spending $200 on a figure was outrageous and the limit...boy was I wrong! I now yawn out $200 for a collectible. I got the LSF Wolf Predator recently to peak once again. I have a few pieces on preorder so I don't go into complete withdrawal...LOL. (side note-nice Breaking Bad pic, can't wait for the finale.)

How many you got in total? I seriously think its great collecting them... But some of them these days are like 300+ ... I personally think 150 odd is a good range but what can one do...:gah:

I have 20 1/6 hot toys figures
a bunch of statues, some cheap, some $80+ to $100+

I <3 my cheap starcraft and warcraft statues, lol.

lets see...before I sold most of my 1/6 collection? about 50 figures (not all HT). Now around 10-15 :lol oh and 1 PF...and countless transformers

:goodpost:

Only got Spidey o order with only 3 other figures that interest me

Back