How many car guys also collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbrad1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all. I love cars, and drive a Porsche Carrera PDK on the weekends. Although I drive a high mileage piece of crap Nissan Pathfinder on the weekdays :). So are there any other car freak out there? :wave

I am I love my 2011 Camaro adding so much ____ into it :lol
gozer041.jpg

Camaro.jpg

Here's my fun car. It's a great car to have on the weekends. I know people say they drive them everyday but I am not sure how :)

f0203d2f.jpg

I am as well :D

Right now i have a 2012 Shelby Gt500 Black with dark silver stripes with recaro's as my weekend Toy, absolutely adore her!!

I love my 2011 Ford Escape and I collect :D :D :D :wave

I'm only 22 so don't be looking at me for Camaros, Porches, Jags, etc :lol

I have a 2009 Toyota Yaris. The ladies aren't too impressed with it, but it gets good gas mileage.

I am as well :D

Right now i have a 2012 Shelby Gt500 Black with dark silver stripes with recaro's as my weekend Toy, absolutely adore her!!

That's awesome!! I test drove one of those. The 2012 is definitely an improvement over the older models but the Boss 302 Laguna Seca is a track lovers dream.

Mid-life crisis mobiles?.

? So everyone who likes or has nice cars is having a mid-life crisis or has a small _____? That's a really insightful and mature conclusion you came to doc. Now where did you get your degree? How about people just like nice/fast cars for their own personal enjoyment cause they are fun? Don't we all collect toys here? Isn't that suppose to be fun as well?

Back